Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options

Replies

• always_smilin_D
    always_smilin_D Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous!!! Hot!!! Enticing!!! - I guess the like of the so called "tramp stamp" is a sexual thing - cuz you either like tats or you don't - for real tat lovers there is never enough skin for art expression... I only have 7 but if I could I would so have more
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    Options
    I don't have tattoos now but I like it I might get one in future and I don't think having lots of tattoos is unattractive
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I think there's always been a stigma attached to anyone with Ink! But times have changed and Tattoos are now more recognized for the Art and expression and individuality of the person displaying it. Some choose to express it with a vast bold statement for all to see, and some of us are more subtle and personal with their Artwork and keep it more to ourselves! I for one have a lot more Ink than anyone would ever guess because I had it done for me and not as a statement and It's in areas of my body that I rarely expose! But when I do show it I'm bewildered at the shock that some people display because I suppose they think that "someone like me" would never mark up my body and have tattoos! What does that mean anyway? "Someone like you"???

I LOVE my Ink and will proudly display it when and if I please! It means a lot to me because it quotes my favorite Bible verse- 1 Corinthians 13:13, I have the names of GOD and all of my Children and Grandchildren, I have a Dove which represents Peace , I have a large one on my side which says Family in Hebrew and my very first on my hip is a teeny, tiny Butterfly. (My most painful btw). :hushed: I am excited to get more! I have two more Grandbabies to add here shortly and I am thinking about more Scripture or Quotes, possibly starting with this:

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world would do this, it would change the earth”- William Faulkner

It's all Beautiful so to each is his/her own! If you like getting Tats then go on and get your Ink on! :smiley: If you don't like tattoos then don't get one! But please, Unless they are offensive and vulgar, Please don't judge those of us who do!

Have a Beautiful Day & Many Blessing All! <3

yarl76cqfuya.jpg
  • kimberlygrace2015
    kimberlygrace2015 Posts: 12 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have three tattoos and I absolutely love them. They all have a deep personal meaning to me, so quite frankly, I don't care if men find them attractive or not. If a guy doesn't want to be with me just because he finds tattoos unattractive, then he's not worth my time, anyways. As for the whole "what will they look like in x-amount of years?" If you check out this article (and many others like it), they still look super great. I honestly think that whole argument is just an attempt to guilt-trip younger people about what they'll look like when they're older. I know my body will decline, but the tattoos will always mean something to me, no matter what they look like. All three of mine are easy to cover with normal clothing—I have a Greek word on my left wrist, three small symbols on my right inner bicep, and the adoption symbol on my left ankle. And I think tattoos on guys are super hot as long as they aren't ragingly inappropriate, haha.
  • _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    As long as they didn't pay some hack job to do it.
  • S1na3dy
    S1na3dy Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    138shades wrote: »
    you people are despicable with putting marking on yourself!!!

kAij1H5.gif
    Hahaha pmsl
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You think tattoos are expensive, try getting one removed! Yowzaas!!! I love my tattoo beside my pelvic bone. Easy to hide. I got one on my ankle that I just hate. Have had multiple treatments to remove. Looks better faded but it's not completely gone. Might get it covered with so.something else. Moral of the story...make sure you love it lol!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    People with tattoos are weird.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Love my tats, never been an issue for me, but if someone judges me for them then I don't need them in my life. And GTFO with that religious crap. Not everyone believes the same things. It does appear tho that someone who knows such bible verses should also be aware of the "do not judge lest ye be judged" passage, maybe you should look THAT up....
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Don't really care if you don't like it because someone else does. *shrug*
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Love my tats, never been an issue for me, but if someone judges me for them then I don't need them in my life. And GTFO with that religious crap. Not everyone believes the same things. It does appear tho that someone who knows such bible verses should also be aware of the "do not judge lest ye be judged" passage, maybe you should look THAT up....

Hey!!!! :unamused: Like I said above...These are for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    bjohs wrote: »
    Not! They may look good now... but I can't imagine what they will look like in 30-40 years. **shudders** :)
    A butterfly on your chest today is a condor tomorrow

• JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Hey!!!! :unamused: Like I said above...These are for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!! And if someone chooses to judge me on that, well, I don't need that kind of negativity in my life!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    sirenjo wrote: »
    i have 2 tattoos, i have friends and family who have many tattoos ..when it is works of art it looks great covered in them but personaly i dont like when people have random tats here there and everywhere that arent very artistic. i wouldnt have tattoo's all over me its not my thing.

So, the Mona Lisa on my back would be cool, but random ink that outlines my life and the things that are important to me are not?
  • IHateUserNames23
    IHateUserNames23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hot
  • 1frog247
    1frog247 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My lady has a tramp stamp, a tribute to Mom's everywhere! It says "MOM" flip her upside down and it is what it is!!! Slurp... Lip smacking hot!!!! >:)
  • 1frog247
    1frog247 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Reboot