Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I love being woken up in the middle of the night, so frisky ! :blush:

Me too!
  • CaptainPepperJack
    CaptainPepperJack Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    0xNikkix0 wrote: »
    I always put a little pancake syrup on my eggs... and tacos... and basically everything, I'm like Buddy the Elf with it. I rarely enter it though, I just enter more of the other stuff I eat to make up for it.

^^ thats me, only with ketchup... or ranch... or honey mustard... or BBQ sauce .... or anything really. I'm guilty of being a sauce-o-holic. I dip everything. :(
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm drinking wine at 4:30 on a Wednesday afternoon and this will be my dinner calories.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I'm drinking wine at 4:30 on a Wednesday afternoon and this will be my dinner calories.

<3

I confess I am curious how many women have naked pics of themselves. o:)
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I confess that I sink in my chair a little when I get a friend request and it turns out to be a dude. Ha.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    I also confess I've been losing weight by hardly eating and I'm scared that will come back to haunt me.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I also confess I've been losing weight by hardly eating and I'm scared that will come back to haunt me.

+1
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    The other day I wrestled the marshmallow fluff jar out of my 12 year old sons hands, grabbed the skinny spatula, and scraped it all out since it was about empty before he could get it. He's 12, I'm 39. He should be faster. I win.

LOL...I love this.
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    The other day I wrestled the marshmallow fluff jar out of my 12 year old sons hands, grabbed the skinny spatula, and scraped it all out since it was about empty before he could get it. He's 12, I'm 39. He should be faster. I win.

Yes! So funny, thank you!
  • Slateofamuse
    Slateofamuse Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    aha I'm not the only one who does this!

• wmccarter33
    wmccarter33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    misfit6812 wrote: »
    Sometimes I think To myself like why can't I have 3-4 husbands!
    I know it sounds wrong, but I seen the show sisterwives and its like wow! Can I have that too!?

Sign me up...
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

<3

About 90% of us

I'm in the 10%. I don't need naked pics of myself for anything.

yeah i'm with you there. not overly body confident so wouldn't want photos of it to remind me
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

<3

About 90% of us

yeah i'm with you there. not overly body confident so wouldn't want photos of it to remind me

Precisely!
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options

<3

About 90% of us

Precisely!

hope loosing weight will help (confidence not naked pics haha) but i'm scared it won't and ill feel like crap all my days
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

<3

About 90% of us

Precisely!

hope loosing weight will help (confidence not naked pics haha) but i'm scared it won't and ill feel like crap all my days

I can relate. Just when I start to feel good about myself something will spark all my insecurities all over again, so I drink. Ha! Sorry, don't mean to hi-jack this thread. Carry on "confessioners" .
  • wmccarter33
    wmccarter33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    In confess I'm curious about how many women secretly want to be with more than one man at the same time.
    076427 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I confess that I love this.