5'11 goals and progress pictures please!

Options
Can all tall girls around 5'10 or 5'11 tell me their goals and share their progress pictures!

Replies

• Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and weigh 160 lbs, my main goal is not to be "skinny fat" anymore...I want a strong lean body. I look thin but I have a bit of a belly. No progress pics yet, as I am only here for 3 weeks now. Would love to weigh 135 again, that was my wedding weight. We'll see how it goes. What are your goals UsaJewels05?
  • Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Haha...I just realize I have another goal, I would like to be able to post final progress pictures when I get to around 135.
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 6'0" is that ok? lol
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Sure 6'0 is close!
  • no_day_but_2day
    Options
    I have some before and after in a word file I just put together. Actually seeing them all put together like that is pretty cool. I may post them to bodybuilding.com so you can see them.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11, in maintainance, ranging between 150-155. I started at 193 in 2011.

I maintain only by reducing what I eat. In the summer my BF and I will walk more, but in the winter I'm very sedentary. No progress pic. I didn't really take them.
  • halliekathryn1123
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and currently 215. :( I've spent the last 8 years putting on this weight and i'm going to spend the next year (hopefully) taking it off! I'm down 7 pounds right now and my next weigh in is on Monday. My previous weight fluctuated between 135-140. I'd be thrilled to get to 150. I don't have pictures right this second but can post some before and now later. I'd love to find some friends for encouragement and accountability on here. :)
  • no_day_but_2day
    Options
    PS I started out 6'0" and 186 give or a take a few lbs.
    My original goal was 160 but really I just want to keep going and see how lean I can get for my bachelorette party in July. pq7envawqg0j.jpg
    9uyvrltkf2de.jpg
    u6ofo1xnwtli.jpg
    mda283ce4jdb.jpg

I also just started a 7 day detox: http://chadwaterbury.com/how-to-get-ripped-with-food-a-7-day-plan/
    I started it on Monday and the last three pics show the progression in my stomach.
    Sorry for the undy pics. :)
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm 6'0. I started MFP at 215 in January 2014 (my heaviest weight was 221). Lost 45 pounds and now at 170 in maintenance since October 2014. I don't wish to go lower than 170 because I like the way I look. :smile: One of my progress pictures is in my profile picture. I have more if you click on my profile. I do weight training 3 to 4 times a week, cardio 5 times a week.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and 27 years old.. HW: 224lbs, CW: 187.6lbs, GW (to re-evaluate once I get there): 170/175lbs

I lift heavy 4-5x a week with 5 cardio sessions a week (2 hours in total). I also count macros (IIFYM) which are in line with my goals under the guidance of my coach.

at my heighest i weighed 224lbs (when i first started here 3 years ago) -
    7j3go5owqltp.jpg

i'm currently 187.6lbs -
    fx40yd7iua37.jpg

yjxtbolt7dcd.jpg

sorry about the size of the pics!
  • no_day_but_2day
    Options
    Great bicep shot!!!! Keep it up girl!!! Weights are where it's at. :)
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Great bicep shot!!!! Keep it up girl!!! Weights are where it's at. :)

thank you! :) still trucking along... one day at a time
  • Breaking_Flab
    Breaking_Flab Posts: 14 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm a few inches taller at 6'1" and would just like to get down to anything below 200- 199 will do me fine :smile: but I am a long way off and coming from a SW of 330lbs.... I have never been any where near <170 so have no idea how that would look on me.
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Minpinhead wrote: »
    I am 5'11 and I am currently 270. I know people frown upon the term "big boned" and don't consider myself that, but I am a larger gal... I have a stocky build, runs in the fam. The smallest I've been was 170's years ago and had a flat tummy then.

My goal is to lose 50 lbs. I started at 281. I am doing cardio kickboxing three times a week and run. I have started weights and can tell a big difference since. Joined MFP a few weeks ago because I love that I can log my food and track my progress.

Feel free to add me. I'd love to have some friends with similar goals.

I'm only 5'5"ish, but I also consider myself "big boned". I've always been on the stocky side even when not overweight and most people that meet me cannot believe that I weigh 229lbs and am in size 16-18. I've read stories on MFP where people of a similar height and weight wear larger sizes than that. I have no idea what my goal weight should be, I'm just going to shoot for what has been recommended and stop before I start to look sick.

Good luck! I know you can do it.
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and currently 215. :( I've spent the last 8 years putting on this weight and i'm going to spend the next year (hopefully) taking it off! I'm down 7 pounds right now and my next weigh in is on Monday. My previous weight fluctuated between 135-140. I'd be thrilled to get to 150. I don't have pictures right this second but can post some before and now later. I'd love to find some friends for encouragement and accountability on here. :)

No need for the Frowny Face! You will get there! I started this journey in 2012 and from June 2012 to April 2014 I lost 75 lbs and got down to 215! That tells you how heavy I was. In March of 2014 I got pregnant with my first child and the weight just kept creeping up. I was unbelievably sick the entire pregnancy and stopped exercise and ate all the things I hadn't eaten in years. Now I am back at the drawing board again. I would like to get to 170.
  • frankerzzzfit
    frankerzzzfit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10'' been working on this really for a year and a half but slow progress for myself.
    Starting weight: 235
    Goal weight: 165-155 [need to reevaluate with doc]
    Current weight: 191

Utilizing logging here, instagram: @getfitfk and using jenny craig
    I do lesmills body combat and am trying to get back to running, at the gym 3-4 times a week

I hit a speed bump of stress and binge eating from november through Jan, due to holidays and breaking up with my boyfriend. Now back on track!! <3

xzj4eu1zgz1f.jpg

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of great old threads if you want some inspiration: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10079968/59-61-girls-please-share and http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/790005/58-511-women-before-after-pics#latest. (I am 5'11".)

2011 (ca. 87 kg):
    ov84ificzprp.jpg

last year (ca. 77kg):
    zxmdtur010v8.jpg

I am now around 72kg and need to take new photos!
  • no_day_but_2day
    Options
    fskoethe wrote: »
    Utilizing logging here, instagram: @getfitfk and using jenny craig
    I do lesmills body combat and am trying to get back to running, at the gym 3-4 times a week

I hit a speed bump of stress and binge eating from november through Jan, due to holidays and breaking up with my boyfriend. Now back on track!! <3

Well, your boyfriend doesn't know what he's missing. You look fantastic! :)
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Minpinhead wrote: »
    I am 5'11 and I am currently 270. I know people frown upon the term "big boned" and don't consider myself that, but I am a larger gal... I have a stocky build, runs in the fam. The smallest I've been was 170's years ago and had a flat tummy then.

My goal is to lose 50 lbs. I started at 281. I am doing cardio kickboxing three times a week and run. I have started weights and can tell a big difference since. Joined MFP a few weeks ago because I love that I can log my food and track my progress.

Feel free to add me. I'd love to have some friends with similar goals.

I would love to try kickboxing. Looks like a good work out and fun !!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Nice waistline Bellaa! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!