show me before & afters from just counting calories.

Options

Replies

• angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    seriously, ty all for posting!
  • Jesi1011
    Jesi1011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks needed that! For the next 4 was or so I'll be just counting calories until it gets nice out and I'll start walking running again
  • CookieAtSix
    CookieAtSix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't have any pictures,

But a few years ago I went from 196lbs to 153lbs just by counting cals, no excersise, no cutting out any food etc. Just counting my cals.

I am doing that again now if wish to accept my friend request
  • angerelle
    angerelle Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I lost 28lbs in about 4 months, just calorie counting and without huge amounts of exercise - I tried to get my 10k steps in every day and built my running up to three times a week (about 12 miles) over that time, so not excessive and allowed me some treats (wine, desserts...) I've lost another 7lbs since then and have got at least another 12lbs to go, but I'm maintaining at the moment while training for a marathon. You never know what you might feel capable of!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    trjjoy wrote: »
    I lost around 12 to 16kg in 2003 without counting calories and without exercising like crazy.

If you didn't watch your calories or have a dedicated exercise program, then how did you lose so much weight? I would love to know your secret ;)
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    trjjoy wrote: »
    I lost around 12 to 16kg in 2003 without counting calories and without exercising like crazy.

If you didn't watch your calories or have a dedicated exercise program, then how did you lose so much weight? I would love to know your secret ;)

• Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I did one 24 day challenge...but I wouldn't consider it a fad diet. I ate carbs, only walked & light exercise, and never starved myself (in fact I ate 5-6x a day) I also did Pilates 1x a week! 54 lbs and 7 months. 7pgy4bieoe5l.jpeg
    kurukbj83z5r.jpeg
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    wow everyone is doing so great.!
  • sbermud
    sbermud Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My progress
  • CourtLHM
    CourtLHM Posts: 181 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    :D I love all you guys!!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • fabulousmo
    fabulousmo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    YES! THIS IS THE POST I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR! Thank you so much for sharing, everyone. This is just the inspiration I need. Congrats to all on their progress.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I came back 'cause I wanted to read the replies, saw my own two pics, and woah, I haven't actually seen any comparison photos of mine since July [and I wasn't even half as far along as I am now]. Just.

Woah. o___O
  • nicholemurphy87
    nicholemurphy87 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I hope I can be one of these success stories
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!