What part of your body are you most self conscious about?

Options

Replies

• sarahgalalah
    sarahgalalah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My big nose !!!
    And my thigh
  • CourtLHM
    CourtLHM Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My whole self. I want to roll me in a ball, throw me away, get a new piece of paper and start over!
  • milkyudders
    milkyudders Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Legs and butt for sure!!!
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Today I was suddenly super conscious of my back-fat bra muffin-top before heading out to teach, knowing students would be looking at my back when I was writing on the board.

Usually my belly.

When my teachets turned away i would ussually txt or try to whisper to a buddy lol
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    My neck and under belly
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My height (pathetic 5'8") and weak looking pecs.
  • omigoshkatie
    omigoshkatie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My stomach. Like no matter how fit I am it's just awkward.
  • squishprincess
    squishprincess Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    probably how short my legs are & how weird my knees look. i could list a lot of things but those are the biggest probably lol
  • imtrying22
    imtrying22 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    My whole body to be completely honest

Hope you add me dude. I've seen two comments you've posted and agreed with both lol
  • jheitz231
    jheitz231 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Chest
  • bunnerfly
    bunnerfly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 kids, and with the pregnancies and my unhealthy lifestyle before and during, I gained 55lbs the first time and 45lbs the second. Stretch marks ALLLLLL over my midsection, from my ribs to my pelvic bone, and from side to side. I also have lots of excess skin from them. :/
  • Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey, I kinda like me....but the feet, man they are scary.
  • vintageruby
    vintageruby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Stomach (have like a 10 inch doughnut roll around my waist -- visible when I sit down; otherwise, just looks like I am pregnant all the time)
    Upper arms (always the flabbiest part of my arms)
    Inner thighs (hard to wear skirts or even leggings anymore because you can see them touching)
    Neck (have developed rolls around my my neck -- feel them the most when I lay down in bed -- embarrassed to wear all of my hair up in a high ponytail because you can see it from the side and back view)
    Fingers (they have become so pudgy that I can no longer wear my wedding ring anymore since it does not fit -- and have only been married for about 3 years :*( )
  • vintageruby
    vintageruby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ^ * that was suppose to be a crying face -- please excuse the emoji typo
  • kaybelle0
    kaybelle0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I guess I would definitely have to mention skin/complexion (only on face) and my thighs would have to follow.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Height :(
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    everything
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Stomach. Even though it's toned a little, I can't seem to get rid of that last little pooch.
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Gut. Most people say that they can't see it anymore but I feel it every time I sit down. I hate it.
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Since having my son, I'm really self conscious of my stomach. But I have always hated my puffy eyes :(