Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    What is this bingo we speak of?
    Yes I am still around, slightly lurking. I started a new workout plan today, I am already dying from DOMS. Yipeee
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    @WestCoastJo82 I wanted you to know I mailed in my voter registration today. We MUST STOP DONALD TRUMP.

Now, of course, I have no idea who to vote for but I sure want to vote against him.

Yes!!!!! Here's a non-partisan, quick quiz thing you can take that tells you which canidate is closest to your own views.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/ns/societly-vaa/

... I got Hilary. I don't like this thing! HMPH! Lol
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    @WestCoastJo82 I wanted you to know I mailed in my voter registration today. We MUST STOP DONALD TRUMP.

Now, of course, I have no idea who to vote for but I sure want to vote against him.

Yes!!!!! Here's a non-partisan, quick quiz thing you can take that tells you which canidate is closest to your own views.

Confirmed what I already knew. Go Bernie!!

Feeling the Bern, me too!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »

I got Ben Carson. But I had so many 'it depends' in my head when I answered the question that I have no idea if it's right or not...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    What is this bingo we speak of?
    Yes I am still around, slightly lurking. I started a new workout plan today, I am already dying from DOMS. Yipeee

Weekly (if it gets won) bingo card for people innocently using things that we have encountered so many times along the way....
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    How is it possible to be exhausted from doing nothing....

Totally possible. I've been known to have debates with myself whether it's worth it to move from the bed to the couch #noshame

c8bdb9f41ef202a25078882fd55d3a49.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Options

Totally possible. I've been known to have debates with myself whether it's worth it to move from the bed to the couch #noshame

I have done this.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Okay, I just literally wasted an hour reading through 13 pages of that crazy oreo thread. It prompted me to eat a whole sleeve of thin mints (who knew they were also vegan?) and now I feel sick. Thanks, MFP.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Okay, I just literally wasted an hour reading through 13 pages of that crazy oreo thread. It prompted me to eat a whole sleeve of thin mints (who knew they were also vegan?) and now I feel sick. Thanks, MFP.

thin mints are vegan?!
    (brb, finding thin mints.)
    in other news, I have now eaten a ridiculous amount of french fries two days in a row, and skipped jiu jitsu. Also, I have this ridiculous fear of making phone calls and it took me something like an hour to work up the nerve to make one today. When am I going to be a real adult?
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Me too, of course! I <3 Bernie!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

The only way to do it!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Fortunately, they are not GF so not a temptation for me.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

thin mints are vegan?!
    in other news, I have now eaten a ridiculous amount of french fries two days in a row, and skipped jiu jitsu. Also, I have this ridiculous fear of making phone calls and it took me something like an hour to work up the nerve to make one today. When am I going to be a real adult?

It is not uncommon. I had an employee with a master's degree in a science that could argue fine points in front of a crowd but who could not answer a phone if the receptionist was busy (same thing).
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

The bed in my dorm room is really high. I once almost fell off trying to do this.
    nonoelmo wrote: »

thin mints are vegan?!

It is not uncommon. I had an employee with a master's degree in a science that could argue fine points in front of a crowd but who could not answer a phone if the receptionist was busy (same thing).

haha, that makes me feel better about it :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

... I got Hilary. I don't like this thing! HMPH! Lol

Then don't listen to it. Vote your conscience. I will later this afternoon.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I got Ben Carson. But I had so many 'it depends' in my head when I answered the question that I have no idea if it's right or not...

I've met him. He is a smart man and seems to be sincere and kind, if that means anything to you. He spoke at a conference I attended once.

I've talked to Donald Trump on the phone. He is a rude, bullying con man and I would cut off my hand before I voted for him. He was trying to get me to knock $20000 off of an invoice for construction work. Um, no, I didn't even have that authority. We accountants bill out what our engineers say is complete. I ended up having the president of my company call him back. The work he said we hadn't done wasn't part of our contract so no, we didn't take it off our bill.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    ~~~Public service announcement~~~~

I have discovered I am more inclined to eat my salad if i build it so that all the nice things (chicken, feta, sweetcorn) are at the bottom and all the lettuce and cabbage etc are piled on top. I have to eat my way through the greenery to get to the 'treats'*.

*this works best when served in a bowl

~~~end of public service announcement~~~
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

The Golden Oreos Thins are yummy!

I could eat a whole pack of those.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    ~~~Public service announcement~~~~

I have discovered I am more inclined to eat my salad if i build it so that all the nice things (chicken, feta, sweetcorn) are at the bottom and all the lettuce and cabbage etc are piled on top. I have to eat my way through the greenery to get to the 'treats'*.

*this works best when served in a bowl

~~~end of public service announcement~~~

That is funny! I love salad. I eat tons of it.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I've met him. He is a smart man and seems to be sincere and kind, if that means anything to you. He spoke at a conference I attended once.

I've talked to Donald Trump on the phone. He is a rude, bullying con man and I would cut off my hand before I voted for him. He was trying to get me to knock $20000 off of an invoice for construction work. Um, no, I didn't even have that authority. We accountants bill out what our engineers say is complete. I ended up having the president of my company call him back. The work he said we hadn't done wasn't part of our contract so no, we didn't take it off our bill.

I remember this. The people at my gym were saying they knew people who worked for him and that he was good to his employees. I used this story as an example of how he is a jerk.