hi...looking for friends/motivation

Replies

• erat22
    erat22 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi all i started on the 8th of feb and want to lose 42lbs. So far ive lost 16lbs in 3 weeks. I would love tips and support from like minded folk.
    Add me
  • kgaston20
    kgaston20 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey can anyone join this group ?
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    kgaston20 wrote: »
    Hey can anyone join this group ?

Kgaston.....YES!!!
  • HotMermaid729
    I'll add you as a fitness friend. B)
  • HotMermaid729
    So...I guess my "intro post" has turned into somewhat of a "group". I love that...two thumbs up!

I hope everyone has a Wild Wednesday.

I'm gonna be doing some HIITs later today on my treadmill. I gotta get off this mini plateau! B)
  • HotMermaid729
    And hey.....don't forget, you can always add me as a fitness friend. I would be happy to add you!

Peace out for now (I'll check back later) and make it a great day! B)
  • sakuranbo
    sakuranbo Posts: 2 Member
    I've just added you! I've just started again after a complete fail 3 years ago, trying to lose 50 lbs as well. You are doing an amazing job, very inspirational - and I love your handle. :)
  • HotMermaid729
    sakuranbo wrote: »
    I've just added you! I've just started again after a complete fail 3 years ago, trying to lose 50 lbs as well. You are doing an amazing job, very inspirational - and I love your handle. :)

Awesome! Thanks for the add. I'm going for 50 by the end of 2016. I have about 38 to go. (*_*)
    B)B)
  • HotMermaid729
    B) I think MFP has gone crazy today. Weird message codes and non-functioning thumbs up button. Hmm...come on MFP....we need ya! B)
  • coolbapples
    coolbapples Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • HotMermaid729
    B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Good Morning and Happy Thursday! B)
  • rastabro4
    rastabro4 Posts: 13 Member
    Good morning to you as well. Just saw your introduction. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. I am trying to lose 20 lbs to start. Already lost 5. I'm on my way. You have a great energy from your posts. I'm sure you'll get there before you know it!
  • HotMermaid729
    rastabro4 wrote: »
    Good morning to you as well. Just saw your introduction. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. I am trying to lose 20 lbs to start. Already lost 5. I'm on my way. You have a great energy from your posts. I'm sure you'll get there before you know it!

I'm getting there, to be sure! Thanks for good words! (*_*)
  • HotMermaid729
    Giddyup! It's Freaky Friday today. Raise your hand if you're gonna have a great weekend! B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Don't forget...you can always add me for a fitness friend. I am happy to add you to my great list of awesome people!

Make it a great day! B)
  • HotMermaid729
    edited March 2016
    Hey hey.....Motivation Monday is just around the corner!

I am kicking my morning off by doing three simple exercises.

You can add me as a fitness friend, and check out the home feed page to see what they are.

You can add me even if you don't want to see what they are....ha!

Have a Super Sexy Sunday and a great kick-off to your crazy week. B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Yeah Monday....today was a Super day! B)
  • HotMermaid729
    I hope everyone had a great start to their week and did some planks, wall sits, and high knee stepping! 20 minutes each.

YOU CAN DO IT!!! B)
  • HotMermaid729
    edited March 2016
    I accept fiend requests regularly, so feel free to add me as your new fitness pal! We can do this together! B)