Looking for Garmin Vivofit/Vivosmart/Vivoactive band users!

12346»

Replies

• SummerRuth2013
    SummerRuth2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Mine is SummerRuth2013 on there. I tend to not track my food as 99% of the food I eat is home made and I haven't figured out how to track the calories for it. Any suggestions?
  • FrlGela
    FrlGela Posts: 1 Member
    I´m using a Vivosmart HR and need a little motivation to get more steps during the day :) Feel free to add me, my connect name is BoeserEngel.
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Mine is SummerRuth2013 on there. I tend to not track my food as 99% of the food I eat is home made and I haven't figured out how to track the calories for it. Any suggestions?

Use the recipe builder in MFP or if you dont have a lot of ingredients you can always copy them from your diary into My Meals and adjust the quantity from there. understanding how much you truly eat is very helpful if your goal is weight loss.
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,244 Member
    I have a Vivosmart HR.. add me. S.DePrinzio
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    edited March 2016

Use the "my recipes" section. Add in homemade foods as a recipe, entering each ingredient, and calculate serving size by weighing and measuring the total amount made and decide how many servings.
    For example: I enter all the ingredients for a pot of soup, I measure the amount of total soup so I can enter how many 1 cup servings it has. For bread I weigh all my ingredients and just divide that into 16 servings for 16 slices, but if you want to to more accurate you could weigh the loaf so you know exactly how many oz each slice should be.

• Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    feel free to add me twasney
  • LTStoerm
    LTStoerm Posts: 17 Member
    I have a Vivofit. UH1HGUNR on Garmin.