What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    tjcuts339 wrote: »
    Seeing. My Am fitness friends at gym today, Knowing. Tomorrow, We will do it again, Jouney. Of feeling. Great! !!!

@tjcuts339 I love seeing your posts for two reasons. #1 - they are always so positive and #2 - with all the periods that get added to your posts (for whatever reason, technology is weird) I always hear them in my head as if it was Christopher Walken talking. Cracks me up.

LOL I read them the same way!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    justrollme wrote: »
    Seeing. My Am fitness friends at gym today, Knowing. Tomorrow, We will do it again, Jouney. Of feeling. Great! !!!

@tjcuts339 I love seeing your posts for two reasons. #1 - they are always so positive and #2 - with all the periods that get added to your posts (for whatever reason, technology is weird) I always hear them in my head as if it was Christopher Walken talking. Cracks me up.

I hear William Shatner... :wink:
  • RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    When I started this weightloss thing there was a pair of jeans that was a size too small at the time. Those same pair of jeans are actually getting too big now!

I've gone in 2 notches on my bra band

I noticed gat tying my shoes is so much easier now!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    justrollme wrote: »

I hear William Shatner... :wink:

lmao!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Today, down 6 pounds in 2 weeks, I fit in jeans I couldn't zip a month ago, hit some yoga poses I haven't done in 10 years!!!! Quite a day for me!
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    I had jeans cutting in at the waist when I'd sit down. Now they are nearly falling off of me, and I can fit both my arms in the waist. :smiley:
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Being able to run a few meters every so often during my walks. Haven't run for 20+ years.
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    I was shopping and tried on a large dress. The large was too big. I had to buy a medium. I am so happy my hard work is showing :)
  • SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    Being able to fit into an XL pants comfortably at old navy when XXL use to be super tight when I put them on.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Ok so one top I bought today was a size 12. I wanted a 14 but they only had 16 or 12. The 12 fit well.

It's a loose cut over the tummy but still it's great to be in a 12.

(Even when I hit goal weight with another 30 lb loss I'll still be a 12 on top because of my shoulders-

heck at pre-baby weight of 60 lbs down my top is a 10/12)
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    My flannel jammies are a lot longer now, lol.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    The neighbor had my car blocked in so I grabbed my husband's car this evening to pick him up at the train. It wasn't until I got home and was getting out of the car that I realized that the seat belt chest strap stayed where it's supposed to! It didn't ride up my fat chest and try to choke me, or slide around at all. I almost wanted to hop back in the car and drive around some more.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Asking my daughter for my belt back!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    jb3j6tv0p1x2.jpeg
    My NSV is that I didn't totally cringe when I saw this picture of me from the 5K my family did this morning. Typically, a picture from behind would get an automatic veto from me!
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    laur357 wrote: »
    Haven't unbuttoned three different pairs of work pants to take them on and off in about three weeks . . . thanks boot camp! I foresee a shopping trip in the near future.
    (Side note, why is it so hard to find women's dress pants with belt loops? This is a disaster waiting to happen!)
    Why is it so hard to find BELTS for women's dress pants that aren't more than a few millimeters wide? Sure, I'm reducing but I'd like to hold up my pants while I do!

Similar NSV here: I have two pairs of pants that fit me for work, but can't go shopping except in the back of my closet.

• samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    jb3j6tv0p1x2.jpeg
    My NSV is that I didn't totally cringe when I saw this picture of me from the 5K my family did this morning. Typically, a picture from behind would get an automatic veto from me!

You look fantastic!!!! :smiley:

• jadezia
    jadezia Posts: 45 Member
    Not really sure if this counts as a victory, but I dropped my phone while sitting down, and it went right through my thighs... :smiley:
    And a fitness victory: was filing in the very back of an over-stuffed drawer, and the drawer decided it wanted to fall off the hinges. I was able to catch it and carefully slide it back in (after some persuasion). The thing must have weighed over fifty pounds. I wouldn't have been able to catch it (and would have crushed my feet as a result) before I started lifting a few months ago. Woot!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    jb3j6tv0p1x2.jpeg

I agree! I think you look wonderfully curvey!
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    I finally like the way my butt looks again! And I went on a run this morning in shorts and it looks like my legs are starting to shape up too :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!