MEN!!What do you consider a BOOTY CALL.

Options

Replies

• LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    this is called.. unexclusively exclusive.. so your just hanging out.. just together but not.. is eitha divorcee? cause if so.. maybe a bit of resentment to the whole marriage instituition.. so hanging out.. loving it.. etc

Yes he is divorced. thats what I was kind of thinking, that hes kinda been there done that and had a bad divorce so he dosent want to be serious for a while?
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    this is called.. unexclusively exclusive.. so your just hanging out.. just together but not.. is eitha divorcee? cause if so.. maybe a bit of resentment to the whole marriage instituition.. so hanging out.. loving it.. etc

Yes he is divorced. thats what I was kind of thinking, that hes kinda been there done that and had a bad divorce so he dosent want to be serious for a while?

you should really ask him. im having the same problem, but with getting my bf to propose. ask yourself what you want, and get it!!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I say it's either 2 things:

He's scared of an official committment

OR

Obviously, he's into you some but is waiting for something "better" to come along.

Those would be my 2 guesses!!

I would agree with you.

Agreed...
    I disagree with this....I don't think he's waiting for better to come along.....I think he's quite comfortable with you, just as you are with him....so until he actually has to do something about it, in his mind it's perfectly fine. So, if you're looking for more, and that is the impression we're getting here, one of you would have to be the one to step up and talk about it.

I disagree with jackpotclown. He is waiting for something better. And I don't say that to be hurtful but my husband had this exact relationship with a woman, met me and proposed 4 months later. I have often asked him and flat out he says, she was cool and fun but just not the woman he wanted to start his life with.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

Yeah.. i would just talk to him about it.. unfortunately.. it has to be that way.. or else you will never know..
  • Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    Booty call: *Phone rings* Hey come over, lets' hang out (both knowing it means sex).

Start banging. Finish banging. Ok time to go.

Friend with benefits" Hey wanna go out? Catch a movie? Stay the night?

Start banging, finish banging, maybe hang out some more or spend the night for real.

Difference? You actually hang out and enjoy each other's company, but bang as well. Booty call is just come, get me off, get out.
    This...

Agree with Jester on this one. This is pretty much IT by definition.
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    whats ur phone number
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    id say test the waters with him ,try and feel him out with different cenarios and see if he feels the same and if not back away to keep whta you have with him,and if he shows positive signs of feelings for you pursue further .
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    whats ur phone number

thats it?? oh i expected more than that
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    And by definition, isn't FWB more both people waiting for something better to come along?
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    whats ur phone number

umm.. dont i at least get dinner first?
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    Booty Call-Girl you know that you toss one into at random aka FitFrenchGirl

FWB-Exactly as stated, someone you are friends with that you like but are not either mentally ready or THAT interested in to take it beyond the physical level aka Becks1030 & Paintmelucky

please you wouldnt even make it in my phone..
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Booty Call-Girl you know that you toss one into at random aka FitFrenchGirl

FWB-Exactly as stated, someone you are friends with that you like but are not either mentally ready or THAT interested in to take it beyond the physical level aka Becks1030 & Paintmelucky

please you wouldnt even make it in my phone..

THIS! ^^^^ :laugh:
  • truenorth4
    Options
    Here's something a friend of mine mentioned to me: "everyone is in the EXACT relationship they want to be in." Meaning to say that you have the power to decide whether stay or go in any relationship (booty call or whatever). If you're not happy with it, bounce. If you can dig it and it fits your lifestyle, then stay.

Just do one thing: protect yourself. If he's doing this with you, he may be doing this with someone else...and that person may be doing it with someone else....and that person may have genital herpes, or chlamydia, hepatitis or worse - HIV. And, voila...you now have gotten something you can never get rid of.

I'm not here to preach, just here to share...please protect yourself for your good and the good of your kiddos.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Well.. it seems everyone has hit the nail on the head with the difference between booty call and friends with benefits. With that being said... thats how I ended up with my husband lol. Neither one of us wanted a relationship (with eachother or anyone else) but we found good company in eachother... and oddly enough I always said I never wanted to get married. I just never thought it was my thing. It slowly progressed into more and voila!!! About 3 months of officially dating, I flat out said I was gonna marry him someday. My friends all were shocked it even came out of my mouth, and some even wrote it on the calendar thinking they were being funny. Turns out I was right and 4 years later, I couldn't be happier :)
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    laughingdani--- I just love your dancing bunny LOL!!!

For the poster I say talk to him. I agree once you have emotional attachment if you both are not on the same page it will go down hill. Unless you think you could handle it......
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    laughingdani--- I just love your dancing bunny LOL!!!

For the poster I say talk to him. I agree once you have emotional attachment if you both are not on the same page it will go down hill. Unless you think you could handle it......

Thanks. :flowerforyou:

I really have nothing else to add to this thread but the dancing bunny. :tongue:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Here's something a friend of mine mentioned to me: "everyone is in the EXACT relationship they want to be in." Meaning to say that you have the power to decide whether stay or go in any relationship (booty call or whatever). If you're not happy with it, bounce. If you can dig it and it fits your lifestyle, then stay.

Just do one thing: protect yourself. If he's doing this with you, he may be doing this with someone else...and that person may be doing it with someone else....and that person may have genital herpes, or chlamydia, hepatitis or worse - HIV. And, voila...you now have gotten something you can never get rid of.

I'm not here to preach, just here to share...please protect yourself for your good and the good of your kiddos.

THIS is worth repeating. You are where you want to be...until you aren't.
    And you def. don't want and unwanted keepsake. :sick:
  • LittleBuddy13
    Options
    I say it's either 2 things:

He's scared of an official committment

OR

Obviously, he's into you some but is waiting for something "better" to come along.

Those would be my 2 guesses!!

I would agree with you.

Agreed...
    I disagree with this....I don't think he's waiting for better to come along.....I think he's quite comfortable with you, just as you are with him....so until he actually has to do something about it, in his mind it's perfectly fine. So, if you're looking for more, and that is the impression we're getting here, one of you would have to be the one to step up and talk about it.

Its weird I didnt start feeling this way till a couple weeks ago, letting anything ever bother me cuz I was just having so much fun with it and felt really comfortable, people would always ask me so what up with you and ***? and I would just be like were friends:) and was never thinking about the future I guess cuz it has been a while already I just cant help but question what this might be? I mean relationships should just kind of happen naturally right? I guess I kind of just started feeling this way because I want change, I do want it to go further little by little not over night or anything but I do want to put more of my deeper feeling out there and make him feel better, make me feel better all that good stuff, I think the closer you get to someone its always better sex, excuse my language hehe.

Sooooo....since you all have given me great feedback and it makes me understand the bright side of this, lets say I wanna take more risk on showing my feelings without being too cheesy, ya know how do you win a guys heart? What are your guys secrets, what do you guys go crazy over/like a women to do??? I really want to keep having fun with the guy, I just dont want things to stay the same the whole ride through, things are going fine but I think they can be better, but you may need to help me break out of my shell lol :)
  • LittleBuddy13
    Options

Thank you, I will indeed
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    ok.. first.. the quickest way to a mans heart is to ensure him that no other woman in the world can do what you can do.. with a bad marriage break up his trust and problem with marriage is prob very much a huge part of your current situation.. so i suggest.. you try to get him to talk about the past... it will make him trust you more and see you less like someone that would hurt him again.. the more you can achieve that.. and the more he realizes that he would be totally lost and unhappy with out you.. the more yall will just be together..

that is.. as long as he isnt a spy from the future and really is a cyborg.. then you might need to start a new thread..