What are your "weird" goals?

Options

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I wanna look good for Comic Con in August! And if I get to a good enough loss by then, I might even dress up for some cosplay!
    Thats right, nerdgoal.

Back when I was at my lowest weight (140 lbs), I cosplayed as "The Bride" from Kill Bill- with the yellow and black motorcycle outfit, sword and everything. I won second prize in the costume contest- $100- not bad!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am going back home to MN in July and one of the days I am doing the Warrior Dash in the morning followed by a Twins game in the afternoon. So as a result I have 2 goals for the same day.

For the Warrior Dash I want to be able to wear a running bra and shorts with a cute pair of knee high socks with tassels on them (you know the kind guys wear with their kilts). For this I need to get rid of the last bit of belly over hang I have and some of my inner thigh chub.

For the Twins game - I want to be able to wear a Twins tank top and cute shorts so maybe I can be seen and get a double take from my sports crush. (Not Joe Mauer).
  • prov31ms
    prov31ms Posts: 62
    Options
    I want to be able to do 1 pull up! My DH brought home a pull-up bar months ago & all I could do is hang there... that is when I knew I was out of shape! I still can't do one yet - working on it! =0)
  • Ashley06118
    Options
    bump
  • momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    After having two 10 pound babies and two c-sections, I would like to get my lower belly flat and for my butterfly tattoo (on my hip) to show it's whole self again! Once that is done, I am going to recolor my tattoo again. :o)
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    At my 20th hs reunion in Aug, I'm hoping for a few stares. Also I intend to be a truck driver by years end, but I want to be the buff truck driver not the huge bellied driver.
  • Ashley06118
    Options
    To walk without hearing/feeling my thunder thighs rub together and to wow my old friends I haven't seen in a while.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    cklbrown wrote: »
    I want to lose the weight so that the day my divorce is final my husband looks at me and thinks maybe he acted too hastily in ending our marriage. Lame, huh?

Five years later and I accomplished so much more. I lost over 90 pounds and gained self confidence and self respect. I wouldn't even consider having a goal that didn't begin with me wanting to change for me and no one else Thank you mfp for helping me become who I am.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I wanna look fit af sitting next to my pool. It ain't cute when the owner of the pool looks like a beached whale lol. K. #TANNED&TONED
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I want to
    A.) Be able to buy clothes while living in Korea beginning in August.
    B.) I want my ex to realize he is never going to find someone as good as me especially the way he acts
    C.) When I find a guy to marry I want to be light enough he can carry me to bed if I fall asleep and other activities like piggy back, and carrying me into the wedding reception, and other stuff :wink:
  • PrincessPeacock
    PrincessPeacock Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to dress up like anything that I want with confidence for Halloween this year. It's my favorite holiday :)
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    When I started gaining weight, my older sister lost a lot of weight and took all my old favorite pants. I want to steal them back >:)
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I want a physique reminiscent of Iggy Pop circa 1990.
    Also, to fit into a Joy Division T-shirt that I accidentally purchased in size "small".
  • DejahVoodoo
    DejahVoodoo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to look great in photos without having to pose for them. I want to achieve the perfect squat booty. I want to be able to shop those sexy Nike workout clothes without having to get them in an XXL........ :|o:)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Skating dresses. I don't want to be the one that the dress is planned around because she won't look good in certain styles
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to rock a crop top and short shorts. Like I want to be able to strut down the beach, walk into a concert or just hang out with a cute pair of shorts and a top showing off all of my hard work.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options

We take an annual trip to Gatlinburg every November. We always go ATVing which is fun - but I want to go Ziplining and horseback riding too.

If we ever get to go back to Hawaii (and I hope we do) - I would love to do all the things I wasn't comfortable doing last time!

I want my husband to look at me not only with love in his eyes - but also with lust!

I want to buy a shirt because I think it's cute, not just because it's "long enough".

I want to know what I will look like as an adult who is not obese... I haven't been thin for a very long time.

I want to be carefree like I once was - not worrying about if I dance in public that things will jiggle too much or that I'll look ridiculous.

More than anything - I want to stop allowing events and people from my past hold me back... I want to stop hiding behind my fat and feel as beautiful on the outside as I know that I am on the inside.
  • ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I want to lose the weight so that the day my divorce is final my husband looks at me and thinks maybe he acted too hastily in ending our marriage. Lame, huh?

Five years later and I accomplished so much more. I lost over 90 pounds and gained self confidence and self respect. I wouldn't even consider having a goal that didn't begin with me wanting to change for me and no one else Thank you mfp for helping me become who I am.

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice thread.

Mine:

1) Get surgery to remove my wings. I've got my maternal grandmas uppers arms...big. As in at lower weights I have to get a larger size than is flattering on the rest of me.

2) Surprise my mom when I see her in June. Last saw her in November just before I started on here.

3) Also likely to see an old friend in June. We get on well enough (met at a job years ago). The last few times I've seen her there has been a lot of bragging about her car, husband, job, whatever. Which is okay if it makes her feel better and I make all the polite noises. She is currently getting a big new house built and I'm sure I will get a full tour. Don't plan to say a thing myself because smaller pants pretty well speak for themselves. ;)
  • tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Not really weird but I have some wonder woman clothes than people have bought me....they are too small but my goal is to be able to wear them all. They are only like 2 sizes too small bout when I wear those I'll be happy. Btw I'm a wonder woman fanatic