show me before & afters from just counting calories.

Options

Replies

• angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wowww look at you! Fantastic. You're so pretty. <3
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    da2112d01ff1c9a999fa04ba7e1751bacad2.jpg
  • classcie
    classcie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband was having problems with his knee so he couldn't work out. So he started eating much less and much healthier. With no working out, in 1.5 months, he has lost 13 lbs. he can feel his abs now. His clothes are fitting looser. I'm proud of him!
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    gmke44hccbu3.jpg

That's 161lbs lost just by calorie counting with a lot of walking!!!

You are amazing!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    About 20 pounds down, 50 to go. I mostly count calories but do walk on the treadmill for half an hour about four times a week. Until comparing these two side-by-side pictures I didn't realize what a difference the 20 pounds had made. 8oz8s0bwui4s.jpeg
  • angelamichelle_xo
    Options

nice! <3
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    9xgtx826ywo6.jpg

5'3" I counted calories and rotated jillian micheals dvds 5 days a week for 6 months
  • MindtheCurves
    MindtheCurves Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Melistia wrote: »
    Started at 252 and currently maintaining at 155. All from a low calorie life style change. I was my own worst enemy but finally got the will power and determination and did it:) you can do it too..don't give up!!! **ingnore the flyswatter pic..the only whole body shot I could find right now Lol**

aevidvil84ko.jpg

wow you look so much younger and stylish and just fabuloussss <3
  • angelamichelle_xo
    Options
    these pics are great. omg keep em comin. ♥
  • mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work everyone...just served me the huge dose of inspiration I was looking for <3
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Melistia wrote: »
    Started at 252 and currently maintaining at 155. All from a low calorie life style change. I was my own worst enemy but finally got the will power and determination and did it:) you can do it too..don't give up!!! **ingnore the flyswatter pic..the only whole body shot I could find right now Lol**

aevidvil84ko.jpg

Wow! I'm amazed. Impressive.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,100 Member
    Options
    firstlay_d wrote: »
    How many calories where u consuming?

How many calories one person is consuming doesn't really say how many you should eat. Enter your information here on MFP with a reasonable weight loss goal like 1 pound per week, then follow that amount with recalculation every 10-15 pounds.
  • VanetteMcG
    VanetteMcG Posts: 35 Member
    Options
  • VanetteMcG
    VanetteMcG Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Started counting calories only January 12 at 291.8. Down 45 as of March 12,16
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!