What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Noticed my biceps today. Wow. Small but mighty - lol.
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have gotten to the point where I do not need my exercise calories. I can eat under my goal of 1500 and all my exercise calories are just excess. It is an amazing feeling to know that my workout isn't to burn food. It is amazing how full you can feel for 1500 calories when you eat the right foods.
  • Dvdgzz
    Dvdgzz Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    30 pullups in a row and I was almost able to fasten my size 30 jeans, just a couple more pounds and I will have 5 new jeans to wear, lol!
  • FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.59 miles in 30 min. with an average 8.40 min/mi yesterday :smiley:.
  • bigorange70
    bigorange70 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I had lost weight before and I gained some of it back. One thing I noticed is that now that I am losing weight again I thought I was getting taller. My pant length is 32 and it used to be that they were always high and I looked like I had high waters on. Now they are at my shoes. HA HA Oh the small stuff.
  • RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    At our work meeting today they kept passing around the large bowl of chocolates/Reeses Peanut Butter cups. I wasn't even tempted to have one. Then one of my female coworkers who had eaten 5+ pieces of the chocolates during the meeting asked me for weightloss advice after we were done
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    I jogged all the way on my run today including the first REALLY STEEP, REALLY LONG hill! I have always walked up that hill as a warm up and then started jogging. Heck, this time last year I had to stop to rest twice walking up that hill!

TODAY I CONQUERED MY GIANT HILL!

Wahhoooo! Congrats. :smiley:
  • wilsonkalyn5
    wilsonkalyn5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I got up from sitting down doing homework for a while, and I only had one red line on my stomach instead of 3!
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I met friends for dinner tonight and they both commented that I looked great and like I'd lost even more weight. It has probably only been 5lbs since the last time I saw them, but it might look like more with muscle gain! Idk but I felt really good that 5lbs would be noticeable to anyone.
  • nomoyoyoing
    nomoyoyoing Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Keith3481 wrote: »
    I had bloodwork done two days ago. I got my results today. My cholesterol has improved so much that my doctor is moving me from 20 mg of simvastatin to 10 mg of simvastatin. My goal is to come off it completely.

Congratulations! I love to hear food-as-medicine success stories!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,726 Member
    Options
    The latest round of new jeans are a U.S. size 4 ladies/misses petite. When I started losing, the size 16 womens were running a little tight. (And my peak size was 20, a few years back, before I started rowing.)
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Picked up a 20lb weight to do some curls....it felt light! Would never have imagined that ever
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My workout clothes made a larger dirty clothes pile than my regular clothes! Major NSV for this former, lazy, couch potato!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    My yogurt land on my lap not my chest or belly. Now if I could fix that hole in my lip or spoon, it would be all good.
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    agzram wrote: »
    My workout clothes made a larger dirty clothes pile than my regular clothes! Major NSV for this former, lazy, couch potato!

Ha! This made me chuckle.
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    My yogurt land on my lap not my chest or belly. Now if I could fix that hole in my lip or spoon, it would be all good.

I have never in my life imagined that this could be a possibility! In my family it's a trope that it's not a meal until food lands on my shirt!
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I have gone through my closet and pulled out all the clothes that are two sizes too big. I am slowly replacing the things that are only 1 size too big but I am finding the ones that I have bought are becoming too big as well.
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    A coworker has been out for a few months. Today on her first day back she asked if I had lost weight. First person to notice! Down 28lbs from my heaviest in May of 2013, and 16 since re-starting in August. Loving the extra boost and motivation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!