LADIES who are 5'4'' or 5'5''

Options
1235»

Replies

• Pcramer2
    Pcramer2 Posts: 16
    Options
    Not sure if this was posted above, but this is a great site to help you determine your goal weight based on body frame size.

http://www.healthcentral.com/diet-exercise/ideal-body-weight-3146-143.html

I know it helped me set my goal : )
  • oneprincesslea
    oneprincesslea Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and could never get below 120. I'm 127 right now and feeling chunky. I'm trying to get rid of those extra 7 for the wedding!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130 lbs. I don't mind what I look like at the moment, but if I don't have a goal I know I will let things slide. I am currently either 137 or 139, depending on which scales I use. I am also either 5'4.1" (according to the scales at Boots) or 5'5" (according to every other time in my entire adult life I have ever been measured.
  • nicole716
    nicole716 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4'' an i weigh around 115 pounds. however, i'm only 16, and i have a veryyyyy small frame. i want to lose a few more pounds and see where i'm happy at. but i'm mainly trying to tone up and get a little bit of muscle :)
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 (technically 5'3 and 3/4) I started at 160 and my goal is 127. Your goal sounds great to me. Good luck!

I'm 5' 3/4" too, but round up to 5'4":wink: . My major goal weight is 150. Once I hit that I'll see how I feel...ultimately I'd like to get down to 135, but if I feel/look good at 150 I may stay there. However, having seen my doctor yesterday he thinks 160 would be a good healthy weight for me :noway: . IDK...we'll see.
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I would like to know what the average weight goal for a woman 5'4-5'5 of height. Im 5'4'' and my goal weight is 130-135. Is that a good weight goal for my height? My current weight is 150lbs and my starting weight is 158lbs. I've been this weight for any years and im tired of it.

What is your weight goal?

Caro ox

I am EXACTLY like you...it is a little scary actually I thought I might have written that in my sleep...lol. I also started at 158, currently at 150 and my actual goal is about 130-135 which is totally healthy for women our height :) If you like Cara, you can add me as a friend so we can encourage each other!! (Oh and you want to reach your goal weight on my b-day...hehe)
  • littlemsmuffet
    Options
    I know the thread is old but I saw it and thought I would post since I'm 5'5": I'm 120-122 lbs right now, between 25 and 26.5% body fat. I'm small (zeroes in pants, S in tops) but I'm squishy and I would like to get down to 107 lbs which would put me at a lean 16% and maintain it there. My frame is very small too. (6.5 shoes or Kids' sizes. I stopped growing when I was between 10 and 13 years old, but I'm not lacking estrogen lol)
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and at 151 when I started I was overweight looking but it depends on your bone structure, etc. I am now 106 and like the way I look but my actual goal was 125 but I just kept losing :)
  • shannon_stallone
    Options
    I'm 5'4 1/2 and a good weight for me is about 127...Any lower and people think I look too skinny
  • arispawild
    Options
    5'4 3/4 and I weigh about 117. I <3 this weight. :)
  • GreenGablesJes
    Options
    I am 5'5" and am shooting for 130lb!