True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    trinty425 wrote: »
    I have a hard time asking people for help when I want it (and even when I need it). Then later feel angry/hurt/disappointed when no one helped me or offered to help me. (Example: I'm working on painting the trim and doors in a house we recently moved into....my husband, brother, and 2 children just walk around / over me and never help or offer to help.)

Maybe they think you enjoy doing it and don't want hassle you or take away your limelight or make it seem like you're not capable of doing those tasks ? Maybe they do want to help ?

• therealhyper
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    trinty425 wrote: »
    I have a hard time asking people for help when I want it (and even when I need it). Then later feel angry/hurt/disappointed when no one helped me or offered to help me. (Example: I'm working on painting the trim and doors in a house we recently moved into....my husband, brother, and 2 children just walk around / over me and never help or offer to help.)

Ask for what you want, men can't take hints. Subtle hints don't work, strong hints don't work, obvious hints don't work. In fact, don't even ask, just TELL him what you want.

Hints do work sometimes but sometimes all you had to do is simply ask !
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I confess that I skipped dinner and had a very berry sundae from Costco instead.....and still stayed under my calorie goal!
  • notmessinaround
    notmessinaround Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm watching the Victoria's Secret Swim special and dream of having a bod like that!!!
  • jh5377
    jh5377 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just ate a whole pizza, yes all 8 slices of cheese pizza cause i had a *kitten* day. Bonus is i can start again tomorrow with no cold pizza shouting at me from the fridge. Fml
  • jh5377
    jh5377 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    JBcat123 wrote: »
    I confess I'm not straight. no one knows but me and well now this site. :)

• therealhyper
    Options
    jh5377 wrote: »
    I just ate a whole pizza, yes all 8 slices of cheese pizza cause i had a *kitten* day. Bonus is i can start again tomorrow with no cold pizza shouting at me from the fridge. Fml

Pizza ..... the best friend who will never judge!
  • JenGP83
    JenGP83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am too nice & worry too much of what others think of me. If they like me or not. I know it's horrible, but it's one of the things I hate about myself and I wish I could not worry so much...
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    I confess that I didn't wash my hair after swimming last night and that my hair actually looks good today! :lol:
  • samertarchichi
    samertarchichi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Inconfess that one time i had sex with 3 women, in one day. Without any of the girls knowing that i slept with the other
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Inconfess that one time i had sex with 3 women, in one day. Without any of the girls knowing that i slept with the other

Newb. LOL.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    i think i might have a boobs/nipples fetish, it's alot less now but during my teen years it was all i could think about:/ maybe thats normal i dunno haha.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Tomm88 wrote: »
    i think i might have a boobs/nipples fetish, it's alot less now but during my teen years it was all i could think about:/ maybe thats normal i dunno haha.

I think every guy had a boob/nipples fetish when they were younger. Some of us never grow out of it.
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I confess that I rarely track the wine I drink a couple nights a week.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I didn't track any of the Whiskey I had last night, however that was my dinner. I confess I suck at this.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    I confess I check this thread every day just to see what other people are confessing.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    I confess I check this thread every day just to see what other people are confessing.

i confess that......nvmnd :wink:
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »

Not every day but i'v just spent at least 20 mins reading through it lol, well done to everyone. Read some pretty raw stuff.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options

I confess I prefer multiple partners in the same room rather than serially.
  • Annabinoid
    Annabinoid Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm scared to lose weight. Not as much as I hate being fat. But I'm pretty worried that I'll be ugly after losing it.