True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I confess that this is the first time reading this thread and I too can identify with a few but I'm too shy to say which ones...
  • Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Join the club.
  • therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Angela937 wrote: »
    I confess, a D/s relationship sounds fascinating and erotic! But my husband thinks I'm a freak when I told him.

I confess that they are great...with the right combination of people...and with the wrong combo, are miserable.

What is a a D S relationship....that's my confession...I don't know what a DS relationship is !!!

• TrailRunn3rMN
    TrailRunn3rMN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    @therealhyper, it means a Dominant/submissive relationship. Think 50 Shades of Grey.
  • Jnice928
    Jnice928 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I confess my guy and I are looking for a female third. (For any bi and bicurious) ;)
  • Michaelg235
    Michaelg235 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was 3 years ago.. I think my confession beat all of yours
  • Dumpty393
    Dumpty393 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I confess im not much of a confessor.

B)
  • fugedaboud_it
    fugedaboud_it Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I miss a MFP friend I no longer talk to.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    That I'm secretly hoping my team doesn't get enough people to commit to our next competition. While I love the program it hurts me.

I also confess for my other sport that I can't tell my teammates and other league people why I got really good all of a sudden since I got help from someone they all dislike
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    @therealhyper, it means a Dominant/submissive relationship. Think 50 Shades of Grey.

"50 Shades of Grey" illustrates a dysfunctional D/s relationship. And bad casting. And terrible writing, although it's fun as the original Twilight fan fic.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    I confess that some of these confessions could be mine-one in particular-but I would never confess it myself.

This
  • therealhyper
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    I confess that I will be turning 40 on Tuesday and just the thought of it makes me want to cry.

As someone who is well into her 40s, let me tell you that my 40s have been SO...SO...SO...much better than my 30s. Just embrace it. It's gonna be awesome! :)

Yay !!
  • therealhyper
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Coming to confess to get it off my chest. My husband works out of town for weeks at a time and he's coming home today. One part of me is happy he is coming home and can't wait to see him, but another part of me isn't excited at all and is already counting down the days until he leaves again. :(

There there my child. Take 4 shots of whiskey and say 4 hail Marys :p All is forgiven.

Don't feel bad. My husband is supposed to be leaving town for at least a week at the end of the month and I'm freaking counting the days. He's barely home anyway and even when he's there I'm still "alone" so there, that's my confession, or is that TMI? Who cares, I might be going to hell. :open_mouth:

Lols.

Who's the side chick then ????
  • therealhyper
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Coming to confess to get it off my chest. My husband works out of town for weeks at a time and he's coming home today. One part of me is happy he is coming home and can't wait to see him, but another part of me isn't excited at all and is already counting down the days until he leaves again. :(

There there my child. Take 4 shots of whiskey and say 4 hail Marys :p All is forgiven.

Don't feel bad. My husband is supposed to be leaving town for at least a week at the end of the month and I'm freaking counting the days. He's barely home anyway and even when he's there I'm still "alone" so there, that's my confession, or is that TMI? Who cares, I might be going to hell. :open_mouth:

Thanks for sharing so I don't feel alone. I don't know when or why the feelings change, but I just realized that I'm not as excited as I used to be about him coming home and already saying okay, "he'll only be home for a week and then he's gone again. I can survive a week."

I like your idea of whiskey shots. I'm sure that will make the time more tolerable.

Why do you feel like that ?
  • Michaelg235
    Options
    My first kiss was 3 years ago.. I think my confession beat all of yours

Mine is going to be in 2050, how about that?

I'm pretty sure that's not going to be true lol.. when was your first pitty hug? Lol
  • therealhyper
    Options
    I confess that I've never taken photos of myself naked but really want to.

Friend Request sent!

niiiiiiiiice....

X2! !!
  • therealhyper
    Options
    I confess.... my 17 yr marriage has gone to crap, so I have resulted in losing weight cus it's the one thing I can control.

Sorry to hear that.
    What's happened ??? Can you guys work to improve it ??
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    I confess I had homework to do, but because I spent so much time on MFP this week I didn't do any of it and now it's due tonight and I'm racing to get it done instead of being out enjoying this beautiful day.
  • Michaelg235
    Options
    I confess I had homework to do, but because I spent so much time on MFP this week I didn't do any of it and now it's due tonight and I'm racing to get it done instead of being out enjoying this beautiful day.

I think you have to make another confession since you're still on site ;)