Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    I AM IN THE NY MARATHON! Woot!

of course, that is 2 weeks before the 50 mile race. but what the heck.

Wow you are amazing! Congrats on getting into the marathon!!!!

Well, I missed the lottery the last 3 years. You get auto entered on the 4th if they turn you down 3x before that.... But I just enter every year, knowing I am guaranteed a spot after 3 years. I wish they ran Ironman Hawaii like that....

That's a great strategy. I'm glad they have that option since the game of chance is never fun to play
  • Rachel0778
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I wear tight leggings and shirts when I do stuff like this because of the fat smacking fat issue. I also only do heavy cardio at home where no one can see me. I sympathize.
    You're doing it somewhere, so way to go! (wanna know a secret? I have way more respect for overweight runners than you'd think. They are putting it out there for people to see that they are trying to do better.)

+1 Most fitness people fully support other exercisers because they are excited to have more people around them working out! Size means nothing when you're rocking it in an exercise class or on a run
  • Rachel0778
    Options
    I have eaten a truly ridiculous amount of thin mints in recent days.
    Also, my girlfriend has a present for me. Is it going to be a real skull this time I wonder? XD

Update: it is not a skull. Also, I have eaten many more thin mints.

Your girlfriend sounds really cool. As a previous Anthro major I love the idea of a skull as a gift. And thin mints are delicious!
  • Rachel0778
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????

Seriously, if you cant' tates it...why? Although sometime just the act of eating is soothing when you feel like crap.

Must be the comfort eating. Honestly, I don't know why. It could be comfort eating due to stress also. I have an interview with the company I work for today. It is for a manager position at the clinic where I currently work. Could be a bit of nerves, but with 20 years with them, I hope they know I am the best option.

I am assuming the interview is done by now. I hope all went well and the stress is off.

Yes, interview is done now and I can relax a bit. I was told I did well and given a few pointers for the next round of interviews, assuming I get to that. Mostly they are looking for the right fit, I am hoping that the approval of my coworkers at this clinic says something.

Now my only stressor is that my Jeep was stolen and probably not going to find it.

OH NO! I'm so sorry to hear about your jeep. I hope you hear back soon on the interview!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I HAVE KITTENS AGAIN! A solid grey mommy and a solid grey baby. Just dumped some food on the porch for them again....

Yay! Did you give them names?

Grey Porch Kitty and Baby Porch Kitty. :smiley:

My aunt has a cat that just kind of hangs around her house that she calls LGC, which stands for little gray cat. LOL
  • Rachel0778
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I should not be left unsupervised in Target. I bought 2 boxes of cereal, 2 bags of M&M's, and 3 new shirts. I went for medicine. :grimace:

This was me at Walmart 2 days ago. Seriously, those stores have mind control powers!
  • mellyo77
    mellyo77 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

Guilty

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I should not be left unsupervised in Target. I bought 2 boxes of cereal, 2 bags of M&M's, and 3 new shirts. I went for medicine. :grimace:

Yes, but did you actually get the medicine? I always forget the item I went in for.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

You are insane. Good insane, but insane. <3

I agree about the good insane! I'm thinking I may throw myself into a 10K for May because why the heck not, aside from that race my main focus is prepping for the bikini fitness competition. (I may squeeze in a few smaller races prior to if I don't burn myself out) :)

You are doing a bikini fitness competition? Good for you! Congratulations!

Yesm! I am doing a natural Bikini Fitness Competition in October. Slowly learning and getting into the swing of it now. x.x

The woman whose class I take on Saturday's used to do this and trained someone to do it. Do you have a trainer to help you with this?

http://www.kwoshow.com/ here is the details!
    I have a nutritionist that I meet with, he is a personal trainer as well. He is also referring me to a posing coach for the last 12 weeks or so. EEEEP!

Nice! good luck!

Also, are you getting a spray on tan and fake boobs? That woman on the left in that link has quite the 'defined' breast shape...

Lol yes to the spray tan but no to the fake boobs, that won't happen until after kidlets :P lol
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    I HAVE KITTENS AGAIN! A solid grey mommy and a solid grey baby. Just dumped some food on the porch for them again....

Yayy kittens! They really do need a name though, batman and robin?! :smiley:
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

My aunt has a cat that just kind of hangs around her house that she calls LGC, which stands for little gray cat. LOL

When my kids were toddlers, we had a cat that hung around that we called kitty-meow-meow. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

When my kids were toddlers, we had a cat that hung around that we called kitty-meow-meow. :)

Friskies.com has a "Cat Name Generator"

https://www.friskies.com/cat-names?utm_campaign=always+on&amp;utm_medium=cpc&amp;utm_source=google&amp;utm_content=cat-friskies-google|non+branded|cute/general|cat+names&amp;utm_term=awesome+cat+names&amp;gclid=CKi21YnKtssCFYjhfgodx6MN7w&amp;gclsrc=ds

According to it, my cat's name should be "SolarGirl."
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    So, @Oberon21 - I didn't sign up for DC, but I am running a marathon on Saturday. A trail marathon. Land Between the Lakes in Kentucky.

It's supposed to rain there every day between now and Saturday.

Did I mention it's a trail race? And, I don't have trail shoes?

I may regret this.

My thought would be to wear shoes that are good but close to their end of life cycle. That way you don't have to worry about ruining a good pair of shoes and can concentrate on the best footing for your steps.
    You don't have to listen to me though, I'm just starting to run 5Ks and know little about long distance running.
    Good luck on your muddy adventure!
  • raymax4
    Options

You are insane. Good insane, but insane. <3

I agree about the good insane! I'm thinking I may throw myself into a 10K for May because why the heck not, aside from that race my main focus is prepping for the bikini fitness competition. (I may squeeze in a few smaller races prior to if I don't burn myself out) :)

I would think you will do great at the bikini fitness competition from what I have seen of your pictures you are most of the way there already.
  • raymax4
    Options

You can't just say that and not give pitchers to the photo monger!!!!
  • raymax4
    Options
    I have eaten a truly ridiculous amount of thin mints in recent days.
    Also, my girlfriend has a present for me. Is it going to be a real skull this time I wonder? XD

Update: it is not a skull. Also, I have eaten many more thin mints.

I've eaten like poop the past few days too!

I definitely ate my share of peanut butter the past few days.
    OMG the first time I read that I missed the like! Say WHAT! read it again whew.
    At this point I would say eat whatever you want.
  • MissKalhan
    Options

Friskies.com has a "Cat Name Generator"

https://www.friskies.com/cat-names?utm_campaign=always+on&amp;utm_medium=cpc&amp;utm_source=google&amp;utm_content=cat-friskies-google|non+branded|cute/general|cat+names&amp;utm_term=awesome+cat+names&amp;gclid=CKi21YnKtssCFYjhfgodx6MN7w&amp;gclsrc=ds

According to it, my cat's name should be "SolarGirl."

This sounds like a super hero name hehe
  • raymax4
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????

Seriously, if you cant' tates it...why? Although sometime just the act of eating is soothing when you feel like crap.

Must be the comfort eating. Honestly, I don't know why. It could be comfort eating due to stress also. I have an interview with the company I work for today. It is for a manager position at the clinic where I currently work. Could be a bit of nerves, but with 20 years with them, I hope they know I am the best option.

I am assuming the interview is done by now. I hope all went well and the stress is off.

Yes, interview is done now and I can relax a bit. I was told I did well and given a few pointers for the next round of interviews, assuming I get to that. Mostly they are looking for the right fit, I am hoping that the approval of my coworkers at this clinic says something.

Now my only stressor is that my Jeep was stolen and probably not going to find it.

Fingers crossed that all will go well and you get the position.
    :'( Sorry about your jeep that really stinks ((hugs))
    u1vgovr6y3mb.jpg

• raymax4
    Options
    Did you get the medicine? I have gone out of my way to a store that had something I wanted and got everything but what I went for.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Yesterday I could not t=stop thinking about eating chocolate. I had already had my chocolate allotment for the day so I ate a big bowl of strawberries and pretended that there was chocolate on them. Then went to bed.wvz33h2kpkjd.jpg