What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    FloraJL wrote: »
    agzram wrote: »
    My workout clothes made a larger dirty clothes pile than my regular clothes! Major NSV for this former, lazy, couch potato!

Glad I'm not the only one :smiley:

Had to buy new underwear. Old ones nearly fell off in public last week!
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I had two last night that I was so excited about! I finally fit back into a pair of riding (horse riding) pants that were too tight to wear a few months ago. And then while I was riding, I was a lot less winded than I normally would be. An hour at the gym every morning is paying off!
  • krazgrl
    krazgrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had someone from upper management at my work tell me how fabulous I looked and that I was "disappearing" before her eyes. I told her I still had a ways to go and she seemed genuinely surprised I wasn't already at my goal.

I recently ordered some boots on Amazon (deal of the day) but was hesitant since the deal wasn't for the wide-calf version. I've always had a hard time fitting into boots otherwise. I got the regular size ones since they offered free returns. They fit beautifully and now are my favorite pair! (Brinley Co. Sunny Riding Boot, btw). :smile:
  • jokoh92
    jokoh92 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This is not really a big one, but I was in the bathroom at the gym dancing to the music and for the first time in a long time upon looking at myself in the mirror, I felt good about my body!
  • julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    I jogged all the way on my run today including the first REALLY STEEP, REALLY LONG hill! I have always walked up that hill as a warm up and then started jogging. Heck, this time last year I had to stop to rest twice walking up that hill!

TODAY I CONQUERED MY GIANT HILL!

It's great to feel yourself get stronger. So happy you conquer that hill!
  • orange_hoodie
    orange_hoodie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    jokoh92 wrote: »
    This is not really a big one, but I was in the bathroom at the gym dancing to the music and for the first time in a long time upon looking at myself in the mirror, I felt good about my body!

That sounds like a huge deal to me! So glad you're feeling good :) Congrats!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Sweets1954 wrote: »
    I have gone through my closet and pulled out all the clothes that are two sizes too big. I am slowly replacing the things that are only 1 size too big but I am finding the ones that I have bought are becoming too big as well.

I had so much fun pitching the 'too big' clothes and putting on the previously 'too small' clothes!! It is an awesome thing!
  • KareninLux
    Options
    Just realized this... my son asked me what I was doing earlier and I said I was 'playing' with my diet. I think that is really funny - especially because I think it is true. I consider 'logging' and checking my fav threads as 'playing.' Who says adults can't play darnit!
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress is now too big!

My hubby exclaimed 'wow your arms are really thin!' earlier this week. That really made my day.
  • fortheloveofgoldens
    fortheloveofgoldens Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I wore a body-skimming jersey dress today without Spanx - no lumps or bumps!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Lots of nsv's today. Even though I ate too much coconut soup last night. (Aka diarrhea today, lol)I went to the gym late and worked out for over an hour. I went up 10 lbs on my deadlifts! Mwahaha! I also ran for 2 solid minutes. I completed 40 overhead presses with olympic bar. Did 11 stories in 3 minutes on the stairmaster, went up 20 lbs on back machine to 90lbs, up10 lbs on tricep machine, up 5 lbs on press machine...I was knocking it out today! I was so sweaty I had to peel my clothes off when I got home...
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just hit 1000 miles logged with MapMyRun.

nk4osyxqft5c.jpeg
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 567 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lying in bed, looking at my phone and realised that under my chin felt funny... it was my single chin roll turning into two, smaller chin rolls. Winning!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    My double chin has gone and I can finally see my dimples now that my cheeks aren't as chubby!
  • dollydiva2
    dollydiva2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When my 20 year old daughter went to uni she left a big bag full of clothes at my house all uk size 8's and 10's.
    I went through it last night and now have some lovely new clothes for my holiday without spending a penny (the 10's not the 8's, that's still a way off!)
  • Garthweightlosspal
    Garthweightlosspal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Being able to fit back into my jeans from way back in highschool.
    Saving incredible amounts of money by not eating out/not buying pre-packaged food
  • KareninLux
    Options
    One of my favourite skirts is now so big I can't wear it. Sniff. Think I will stash it until I am on maintenance and get it tailored.
  • kiralu76
    kiralu76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    For years I have avoided looking at myself in the mirror, now I can't help but stop and check myself out to see how I am progressing. Am I becoming vain?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!