Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????

Seriously, if you cant' tates it...why? Although sometime just the act of eating is soothing when you feel like crap.

Must be the comfort eating. Honestly, I don't know why. It could be comfort eating due to stress also. I have an interview with the company I work for today. It is for a manager position at the clinic where I currently work. Could be a bit of nerves, but with 20 years with them, I hope they know I am the best option.

I am assuming the interview is done by now. I hope all went well and the stress is off.

Yes, interview is done now and I can relax a bit. I was told I did well and given a few pointers for the next round of interviews, assuming I get to that. Mostly they are looking for the right fit, I am hoping that the approval of my coworkers at this clinic says something.

Now my only stressor is that my Jeep was stolen and probably not going to find it.

Fingers crossed that all will go well and you get the position.
    :'( Sorry about your jeep that really stinks ((hugs))
    u1vgovr6y3mb.jpg

Thanks for the hugs, Wendy! Those pics are precious!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I should not be left unsupervised in Target. I bought 2 boxes of cereal, 2 bags of M&M's, and 3 new shirts. I went for medicine. :grimace:

LOL!

I am definitely an impulsive buyer.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    I should not be left unsupervised in Target. I bought 2 boxes of cereal, 2 bags of M&M's, and 3 new shirts. I went for medicine. :grimace:

This was me at Walmart 2 days ago. Seriously, those stores have mind control powers!

Wal-Mart definitely has the power to do that.

I did good at Wal-Mart today & didn't buy too much junk food which is a first for me! I keep stalking the Easter aisle in hopes that the Coldstone Creamery eggs will make an appearance, but still no luck.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I have eaten a truly ridiculous amount of thin mints in recent days.
    Also, my girlfriend has a present for me. Is it going to be a real skull this time I wonder? XD

Update: it is not a skull. Also, I have eaten many more thin mints.

I've eaten like poop the past few days too!

I definitely ate my share of peanut butter the past few days.
    OMG the first time I read that I missed the like! Say WHAT! read it again whew.
    At this point I would say eat whatever you want.

LOL!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????

Seriously, if you cant' tates it...why? Although sometime just the act of eating is soothing when you feel like crap.

Must be the comfort eating. Honestly, I don't know why. It could be comfort eating due to stress also. I have an interview with the company I work for today. It is for a manager position at the clinic where I currently work. Could be a bit of nerves, but with 20 years with them, I hope they know I am the best option.

I am assuming the interview is done by now. I hope all went well and the stress is off.

Yes, interview is done now and I can relax a bit. I was told I did well and given a few pointers for the next round of interviews, assuming I get to that. Mostly they are looking for the right fit, I am hoping that the approval of my coworkers at this clinic says something.

Now my only stressor is that my Jeep was stolen and probably not going to find it.

u1vgovr6y3mb.jpg

Thanks for the hugs, Wendy! Those pics are precious!

Love these!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options

This was me at Walmart 2 days ago. Seriously, those stores have mind control powers!

Wal-Mart definitely has the power to do that.

I did good at Wal-Mart today & didn't buy too much junk food which is a first for me! I keep stalking the Easter aisle in hopes that the Coldstone Creamery eggs will make an appearance, but still no luck.

I went to a Walmart specifically to see if they had them. :(
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

u1vgovr6y3mb.jpg

Awwwwww these are so cute.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I could not t=stop thinking about eating chocolate. I had already had my chocolate allotment for the day so I ate a big bowl of strawberries and pretended that there was chocolate on them. Then went to bed.wvz33h2kpkjd.jpg

wasn't this DNARules profile pic?
  • Oberon21
    Options

u1vgovr6y3mb.jpg

I had a crappy day too. Not as bad as having your jeep stolen but crappy nonetheless. I am stealing some of these hugs. I need them too.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    I HAVE KITTENS AGAIN! A solid grey mommy and a solid grey baby. Just dumped some food on the porch for them again....

Yay! Did you give them names?

Grey Porch Kitty and Baby Porch Kitty. :smiley:

Yayy kittens! They really do need a name though, batman and robin?! :smiley:

Ah but these are porch kitties. Strays I feed. So they are all variations on porch kitty. If I give them other names...they must come inside.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I HAVE KITTENS AGAIN! A solid grey mommy and a solid grey baby. Just dumped some food on the porch for them again....

You can't just say that and not give pitchers to the photo monger!!!!

I didn't get any! I did see mama proch kitty come by but she didn't bring baby porch kitty this time.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Happy on the interview. Still bummed about the jeep.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Yes, but did you actually get the medicine? I always forget the item I went in for.

me too!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I wear tight leggings and shirts when I do stuff like this because of the fat smacking fat issue. I also only do heavy cardio at home where no one can see me. I sympathize.
    You're doing it somewhere, so way to go! (wanna know a secret? I have way more respect for overweight runners than you'd think. They are putting it out there for people to see that they are trying to do better.)

+1 Most fitness people fully support other exercisers because they are excited to have more people around them working out! Size means nothing when you're rocking it in an exercise class or on a run

Or even just getting out there and trying. All the respect in the world.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: My eating yesterday most closely resembled a three-year-old left unattended in a sweets store. It was horrible, and I didn't log. Ugh.

oh well moving on...
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I could not t=stop thinking about eating chocolate. I had already had my chocolate allotment for the day so I ate a big bowl of strawberries and pretended that there was chocolate on them. Then went to bed.wvz33h2kpkjd.jpg

I don't know. I found it on the Internet and I liked it.
  • raymax4
    Options

u1vgovr6y3mb.jpg

I had a crappy day too. Not as bad as having your jeep stolen but crappy nonetheless. I am stealing some of these hugs. I need them too.
    I have some hugs for you too.

vsehjzvuhlbv.jpg
    hxpgygsfd3y2.jpg
    7nvb3t81psyz.jpg
    7s44qf2qthi2.jpg
    p4tarww37llz.jpg
    pqqz1dufa1z4.jpg
    y0hou81jvm4b.jpg
    jj96ewahl055.jpg
    cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-24461f3l6p51p98i6iy.jpg
    91e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/u0/wro5bx2fz3bb.jpg
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

Yes.

And Wendy, good job choosing strawberries! Also, I love all the hugging pictures. They're so cute!!
  • raymax4
    Options
    I am going to try this set of for strengthening exercises3 times a week and was wondering if any of you have any thoughts or advice on them.
    The inverted reach and reach across I am doing 1 full set of 15
    The I am doing 3 sets of 5on the arm lift leg swing because I feel I loose form after 5
    on the last 2 I am doing 3 sets of 10 because I can't do any more at one time.
    On the pelvic lift heel tap I felt my back was arching too much so I opted to place my hands under my hip roll my shoulders forward and relax my neck while I am doing it. It seems to take the pressure off my back.
    nbzlomxqakzs.png
    Reach & cross
    wj8edmxstq9s.png
    Arm lift & leg swing
    jt74f8h23axw.png
    Frog crunchmrim17v3tiu3.png
    Pelvic lift heel tap
    rbmd1zu13v2w.png

Frankly I am tired of my belly being larger than my derrière.

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    That hurts just reading the exercises.... :D