Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    That hurts just reading the exercises.... :D

I started yesterday. It did not feel bad so hubby and I went on a 7.5 mile hike. I can't explain how much my abs and buttocks are burning. We will see. Maybe two times a week.
    On our hike I found these. First of the season. I think it's going to be good this year!
    5w7up8kx03w5.jpeg
    mms7yr4lq0ve.jpeg
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I am excited for my trip to Gruene, Tx this weekend. I want to stop and take pics of the bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush along the way.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I am excited for my trip to Gruene, Tx this weekend. I want to stop and take pics of the bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush along the way.

They are really starting to bloom here in the Austin area.
  • bkhamill
    Options
    When are you going to Gruene?
  • crosbylee
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »

Headed there on the 18th and leaving on Sunday, the 20th. Last weekend of spring break.
  • bkhamill
    Options

Headed there on the 18th and leaving on Sunday, the 20th. Last weekend of spring break.

I have lived in Austin area for 23 years and have never been there.
  • crosbylee
    Options

I have lived in Austin area for 23 years and have never been there.

I love it, but it will be a busy weekend to go. I like going when the traffic isn't quite as high.
  • raymax4
    Options

I'd love to see them.
  • raymax4
    Options

When we lived in Houston we would always go to Washington on the Brazos. Are the flowers good in Gruene?
  • raymax4
    Options

They are really starting to bloom here in the Austin area.

When do you think they will be in full bloom in Austin? Do you ever go to enchanted rock? It is so close to you,
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

I'd love to see them.

Me too. The road flowers in TX are always so pretty..
  • Oberon21
    Options
    That hurts just reading the exercises.... :D

I started yesterday. It did not feel bad so hubby and I went on a 7.5 mile hike. I can't explain how much my abs and buttocks are burning. We will see. Maybe two times a week.
    On our hike I found these. First of the season. I think it's going to be good this year!
    5w7up8kx03w5.jpeg
    mms7yr4lq0ve.jpeg

Those are beautiful!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????

Seriously, if you cant' tates it...why? Although sometime just the act of eating is soothing when you feel like crap.

Must be the comfort eating. Honestly, I don't know why. It could be comfort eating due to stress also. I have an interview with the company I work for today. It is for a manager position at the clinic where I currently work. Could be a bit of nerves, but with 20 years with them, I hope they know I am the best option.

I am assuming the interview is done by now. I hope all went well and the stress is off.

Yes, interview is done now and I can relax a bit. I was told I did well and given a few pointers for the next round of interviews, assuming I get to that. Mostly they are looking for the right fit, I am hoping that the approval of my coworkers at this clinic says something.

Now my only stressor is that my Jeep was stolen and probably not going to find it.

Fingers crossed that all will go well and you get the position.
    :'( Sorry about your jeep that really stinks ((hugs))
    u1vgovr6y3mb.jpg

I had a crappy day too. Not as bad as having your jeep stolen but crappy nonetheless. I am stealing some of these hugs. I need them too.
    I have some hugs for you too.

vsehjzvuhlbv.jpg
    hxpgygsfd3y2.jpg
    7nvb3t81psyz.jpg
    7s44qf2qthi2.jpg
    p4tarww37llz.jpg
    pqqz1dufa1z4.jpg
    y0hou81jvm4b.jpg
    jj96ewahl055.jpg
    cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-24461f3l6p51p98i6iy.jpg
    91e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/u0/wro5bx2fz3bb.jpg

Even better!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I am going to try this set of for strengthening exercises3 times a week and was wondering if any of you have any thoughts or advice on them.
    The inverted reach and reach across I am doing 1 full set of 15
    The I am doing 3 sets of 5on the arm lift leg swing because I feel I loose form after 5
    on the last 2 I am doing 3 sets of 10 because I can't do any more at one time.
    On the pelvic lift heel tap I felt my back was arching too much so I opted to place my hands under my hip roll my shoulders forward and relax my neck while I am doing it. It seems to take the pressure off my back.
    nbzlomxqakzs.png
    Reach & cross
    wj8edmxstq9s.png
    Arm lift & leg swing
    jt74f8h23axw.png
    Frog crunchmrim17v3tiu3.png
    Pelvic lift heel tap
    rbmd1zu13v2w.png

Frankly I am tired of my belly being larger than my derrière.

These look good! I just got the 21 fix videos. Now if l can just get them out and use them!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I darn near missed the packet pick up tonight. I was 10 minutes late and they just let me in. I got caught on a conference call. I was not going to be happy if I drove all the way to DC only to miss the packet pick up and therefore the race. DC at night and the monuments are so pretty. Just filed up on pasta and about to hit the hay. Sorry I missed you all today.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I darn near missed the packet pick up tonight. I was 10 minutes late and they just let me in. I got caught on a conference call. I was not going to be happy if I drove all the way to DC only to miss the packet pick up and therefore the race. DC at night and the monuments are so pretty. Just filed up on pasta and about to hit the hay. Sorry I missed you all today.

Good.luck!
  • raymax4
    Options

Glad you made it. I had pasta tonight too. Sleep well my friend, sleep well.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Good.luck!

Good luck!!!!!
  • raymax4
    Options
    Good morning Patricia,
    I hope yu have good weather and you do wonderfully on your race. I'll be thinking of you.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Thanks guys. Made gear check and now in the obligatory porta potty line. It's going to be a slow run I am not in shape for this. I will go to my grave going why why why did I not train...