What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Put on a shirt I've been wearing the last few months and decided it was finally too big to wear! Downside is I think I'm really inbetween plus/average sizes now which is frustrating
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I tried on dresses that I have not worn since the mid-nineties - I kept them because they are in a timeless style! I will wear them again soon! Yay.
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Had an amazing day at a local theme park, I found it a real "buzz" that I can now get onto ALL of the rides, including the ones aimed specifically at smaller (>7year old) children as well as all of those that I'd gotten too big to fit on anymore.

I couldn't stop smiling about it! I must have looked mad, with a maniacal grin on my face but I don't care :) I think that I went on more rides than my children did!

Also, the theme park is based on a very steep hill and I walked right to the top without feeling out of breath; after a day of constant walking.
  • bethb42
    bethb42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can take off all of my pants without undoing them. This is going to be expensive .... oh well :)
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I have 2

Last week I was able to zip my boots all the way up that were too tight on me last year and even last fall.

After completing 6 weeks of the CIZE exercise program I've lost 4.5 pounds and 8.5 inches.

• KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The front desk worker at the gym greets me by name now and today he told me I was looking good! Also I did some more shopping today, I got a dress in a size medium and all the workers there complimented me on my weight loss (I am there once or twice a month and friends with one worker). The one girl told me my face looks so different and she said how fierce I will look when I get to my goal (Which is still 78lbs away)!!!!
  • caratayloruk
    caratayloruk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My sister bought me a top and got me a medium because as she said it looked small fitting.(I agree, it looks tiny!)

Well I tried it on this morning and it's too big! I can't get my head around how something so tiny can be too big. I can't be that small can I?
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I survived a 5 mile through the sand in the desert at the Valley of Fire. My glutes and calves sure got a workout.
  • SunflowerSandra
    SunflowerSandra Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I went stopping yesterday and bought all smalls!! (Might be a bit of vanity sizing but I'll take it) And i dropped another jeans size!
  • Adphillips9
    Adphillips9 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I was lying on my bed after work, talking to a friend on the phone and noticed that my quads are visible! And starting to get some definition. I'm just walking and cycling. I think I'm going to start doing some weight training.
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I went down the slide with my 2 year old and fit!!! I ran 13 miles this morning. I fit into a smaller size jeans
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I went down the slide with my 2 year old and fit!!! I ran 13 miles this morning. I fit into a smaller size jeans

13 miles! Great! Half marathon here you go!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Lost another half inch from my waist. Was updating my chart and realised that I've lost four inches off my waist in the last year!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    I took a painting class. The NSV is that I walked there and back 40 minutes each way.
  • ALG775
    ALG775 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I had a huge blowout last night. 1000 calories. My NSV is that I'm back on track today and said no to a bagel.
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Someone called me tiny, I was very happy! I still got like 60 pounds to go though haha
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    My boobs and belly are now distinctly separate hahaha
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bcl003 wrote: »
    *I also love how much better my sleep quality is on the nights I work out. I am waking up in the morning well rested even with the baby waking a couple times during the night.

This is so true. I sleep like a rock and awake with a ton of energy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!