I have 100+ pounds to lose and can't do it alone

Options

Replies

• janellsosajs
    janellsosajs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me too. I have the same amount of weight to lose. GOOD LUCK!!!
  • lalaleelou
    lalaleelou Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I actually have 200 to lose. Happy to have anyone along for the journey.
  • damaddox7
    damaddox7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbee I'm right with you. Add me and we can encourage each other.
  • stolen_spoon
    stolen_spoon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Back at it after a bit of an absence,but ready to rock!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Always looking for supportive friends. Feel free to add me
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany

I'm 19lbs into a 190lbs target weight loss (a lot, I know), but I've found MFP really useful for keeping me on track. I belong to a super supportive group called '100+ pounds with no surgery', where everyone is on the same journey as you.
    I'd be happy for you to add me if you want some support :smile:

BCN
  • aec90210
    aec90210 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    Motivators wanted!
  • Beehappybaby
    Beehappybaby Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for motivating people :smiley:
  • hartranftregane93
    hartranftregane93 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Please add me! I'm looking for friends as well and I also need to lose 100lbs. I just started today and am really looking forward to this journey. Having friends to do this with I feel will help me a lot!
  • kaytien90
    kaytien90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I'm also trying to lose 100 lbs
  • wedgeinthedoor
    wedgeinthedoor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wanting motivational peps. Add me if you like :)
  • Ammi13
    Ammi13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me as well. And anyone else in this post as well. I have 80 lbs that I am trying to get rid of and love seeing motivation and tips go across my page.
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi there! I started in July 2014 to lose 120lbs, I'm about 3.5lbs away from the -100lb mark! Feel free to add me! My starting weight was 281lbs.
  • UnkyTimFU
    UnkyTimFU Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112657-ditch-200-by-2017 This is a group of people that are trying to lose some or a lot by the new year (2017)
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... I have a little under 80 to go (76.5) but have lost over 50 (55.5) :)
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add anyone serious about this journey. I lost 70lbs using MFP about 3 years ago and fell off the wagon after a lot of life changes. Now I've gained it all back (I know the blame is all my own self) and am determined to get back into it. I started back about a week ago at 259lbs and am looking to lose at least 100 pounds.
  • rennabean76
    rennabean76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have A LOT of weight to lose but am determined to take control this time and DO IT! I've just started MFP today and know that I'll need ongoing motivation from online friends....feel free to add me too
  • 1ladybug88
    1ladybug88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!! I'm here to lose 50lbs!!
  • pscha684
    pscha684 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! 75 right here!
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. A lot of us are trying to lose weight. Anyone can add me for motivation and support.