Brands you will not purchase because of the commercial?

Options

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Evian with the hip-hop babies. Ick!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    The drug commercials...where the side effects seem worse than the symptom...

Or

The lawyers that say things like "have you taken Paxil and your baby is deformed, we can help you get compensation"...it's disgusting
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    That and the commercial with the tiny baby giraffes...I'm pretty sad I can't get one of those as a pet...LOL
    I totally want a tiny baby giraffe too! I love how he blows the guy a kiss!
    Can't stand Kit Kat bar commercials with all the crunching.... Just thinking of it makes me cringe.

I totally want a lap giraffe too .... however, I can't for the life of me tell you WHAT product that cute little giraffe was trying to sell me!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    Progressive Auto Insurance ~ That chick is so annoying!
    Besides I like my auto insurance co. anyway
  • smason1284
    smason1284 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The new Nissan Leaf commercials make me thing everyone at Nissan is a moron.

Its "what if everything ran on gas" Commercial and they show this guy fueling up his Chevy Volt and watching a guy get into a Nissan Leaf and they ramble on about doing your part or some crap.

What they fail to realize is the Volt is 1/2 electric as well. They are trying to bash it in their commercial but its the same as their car minus the fact that you can actually drive it all the time and just not when its charged...lol
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Farmer's Insurance makes my list. The jingle is annoying!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Worx energy drink,i hate those damn commercials
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    The General Insurance... I don't understand what the penguin has to do with anything, and the shoddy animation drives me bonkers. I just don't get it. I do not trust that insurance company because of their half-baked, rather odd commercials.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    hmm id have to say the AT&T commercial with the samsung infuse 4g phone when the guy puts his phone down with the spider pic on it and she sees it and screams then teh other guy takes his shoe and slams it on the phone over and over and over and says "got it"...................................................... are you freaking stupid? really. they couldnt see it was a phone? i didnt understand the point of that commercial except that there was a pic of a spider.................... will never get at&t service.....

>_<

Oh I love that commercial!! I crack up laughing every time I see it. I think the lady does such an excellent job of screaming. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And the owner of the phone . . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh I think that is just so hilarious!!
  • AMHA32
    AMHA32 Posts: 23
    Options
    Has anyone seen the Mercedes commercials where the drivers are actually saying things like "I was falling asleep" and "I wasn't paying attention"....REALLY?!? Man I hate those commercials. They seem to actually be supportive of awful drivers because supposedly the car is going to alert you to any potential danger should you fall asleep while driving.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    There are some lawyers with a commercial to sue the prescription drug companies, and the way they phrase the commercial is ridiculous. "If you or a loved one have experienced heart attack, stroke, or DEATH, call ###-####". Really? If I experience death after taking this medication, I'm going to sue the drug company...I'll get right on that.
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    OMG....Quiznos....Remember the commercial they had with the freakin singing rodents...."we love the subbss cause they are good for us" What the heck that marketing engineer should have been Fired on the spot for such and Idea! Now when I see Quiznos I think of Rodents!
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    Ohohoh ...another annoying one is the stinking Hip Hop rodents driving the Kia or whatever car it is....talking, singing or dancing creatures or animals is just ackward for everyone...
    I mean its fun to think to your self or say "I wonder what my pet is thinking" but then when you see a movie commercial etc of a talking animals its just strange.
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    OH Yeah One more....Progressive auto insurance....ANNOYING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NobodyKnows
    Options
    Great additions Mrsc
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I hate those E-Trade commercials with that annoying talking baby. LAME!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I seriously HATE the man's voice in the Hardee's commercials. Drives me up the wall.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ohohoh ...another annoying one is the stinking Hip Hop rodents driving the Kia or whatever car it is....talking, singing or dancing creatures or animals is just ackward for everyone...
    I mean its fun to think to your self or say "I wonder what my pet is thinking" but then when you see a movie commercial etc of a talking animals its just strange.

I hate those too. I turn the channel when those stupid commercials come on.
  • NobodyKnows
    Options
    Not sure if this was mentioned yet or not, but I hate the Right Guard commerical with Kevin Love in a couple's shower. Watching the NBA draft and they the damn thing is airing every commercial break. GRRRR. It is sooo stupid!!!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I HIGHLY dislike Flo from Progressive, please retire her NOW.

I have to say though, I enjoy watching some of the state farm commercials and love the Drill Sargent therapist commercial from Geico.