Lbs to 199

Options

Replies

• RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    39 pounds to 199 for me. Today I was excited to see the number below 240 for the first time in ages! I'd been above 250 for as long as I can remember.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    39 pounds to 199 for me. Today I was excited to see the number below 240 for the first time in ages! I'd been above 250 for as long as I can remember.

Yay! How exciting! Great job.
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Two more lbs. Also, tried on some clothes I haven't been able to wear for a while. Almost there, just a little more.
    Yay.

That's so awesome! So close!
  • bewickfree
    bewickfree Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    maryoracle wrote: »
    26 pounds to get below 200 - have not weighed that little since the year 2000!!!

Same here!!!
  • RA60172
    RA60172 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    8.5 pounds to go for me! It's so close
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    RA60172 wrote: »
    8.5 pounds to go for me! It's so close

That's so exciting!
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    21 lbs down so far, 51 to 199! Looking forward to it =)
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    21 lbs down so far, 51 to 199! Looking forward to it =)

Woowho!
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    15.2 to go till 199, I was there briefly last year and I cant wait to get back!!!
  • amandanicolemcdonald
    Options
    Hello back on band wagon for a few weeks now. Things are going great surprisingly. Still along way to go before I hit 199 but I will get there. Hoping to get to know some of you ladies and get and give a little support on the way. 86 pounds to go
  • amandanicolemcdonald
    Options
    15.2 to go till 199, I was there briefly last year and I cant wait to get back!!!

You can do it. Don't give up!!
  • amandanicolemcdonald
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    206... I'm soooo close. MFP has started predicting i'll be under 200 when I complete my diary for the day. I'm so impatient!

How exciting!! I too am so impatient. Keep plugging away you are sooooo close!!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    7 :smile:
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Didn't weigh in today, as I spent the night at Mom's house. I really think I will be at 199 tomorrow morning. Exciting, will let you know Saturday. Cross your fingers.
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Didn't weigh in today, as I spent the night at Mom's house. I really think I will be at 199 tomorrow morning. Exciting, will let you know Saturday. Cross your fingers.

Squee! That's so awesome! I can't wait to hear about it! It's okay if it's not tomorrow. It will be very soon !
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    7 :smile:

Yay! I'm right there with you 5lbs for me!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    I never weigh at night, but just did out of curiosity. And I was 199! Woowho! Not recording it at the moment, as I think I'm just dehydrated a bit. Sooo close though. Very exciting!
  • RA60172
    RA60172 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well, haven't made 199 yet, but am sooooo close. I will keep plugging on and I will get there! And congrats, congrats, congrats to shinycrazy!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Well, haven't made 199 yet, but am sooooo close. I will keep plugging on and I will get there! And congrats, congrats, congrats to shinycrazy!

Thanks so much! I was 195.8 this morning. So I'm calling it official! I'm in onederland! You all have been such wonderful support and I feel that it's a key to my success! Thank you all!