Dude! Where's my boobs?

Options

Replies

• 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    A dude chiming in on this with an ironic question....since you asked "Dude! Where's my boobs?"

Why is that girls often lose their boobs in the first stages of weight loss but men trying to lose their "man boobs" its about the last stage? Just isn't fair to either sex is it???

My advice to ladies is to not worry about losing the boobs first. As you continue to lose weight all over you will become more proportionate. Proportionate is the bomb!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds and I SWEAR it was all boob! I went from an F to a D in three months!!! They are all fat so I knew it would happen but DAMN! I was really close to them! LOL
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    A dude chiming in on this with an ironic question....since you asked "Dude! Where's my boobs?"

Why is that girls often lose their boobs in the first stages of weight loss but men trying to lose their "man boobs" its about the last stage? Just isn't fair to either sex is it???

My advice to ladies is to not worry about losing the boobs first. As you continue to lose weight all over you will become more proportionate. Proportionate is the bomb!

No it sure isn't! My friend lost an immense amount of weight and has saggy man boobs. He is trying very hard to work out and get rid of them, but still has the problem. I on the other hand, have over sized ones and am struggling. I guess I don't have the same problem as most women but its still hell! Its really funny to have a problem that your best male friend also has and we chat it up like biatches! funny.
  • stephelan
    stephelan Posts: 81
    Options
    After 50 pounds, I went from a 40DD to a 36D. My boobs aren't going anywhere and I hope that doesn't come back to hurt me.
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    By the way, anyone that needs some extra cleavage can buy some of mine. I am charging a flat rate of $1,000 per transaction and I have a few pounds to spare. Need to pay off those student loans and would rather be flat chested!!! ;-) Mine are free range and well bred! :wink:
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    funny i haven't lost a lot of weight but i've lost like a cupsize already :( boooo but i have a friend who does the butterfly press at the gym and her breasts (which are kinda small) are super perky from it :)
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    well ladies, I certainly lost my boobs - or whatever I had to begin with. I was extremely happy and content with my 34B and I will be honest, I think I lost some because well they don't fill up the bra anymore... I am however, thankful that my man is happily an "butt" man...
    sometimes what bothers me is that when I put on my sports bra and tank top it looks like I have like nothing there.. but I keep reminding myself that my goal was to be healthy, stay healthy and be active. I want to tone up the rest of my body so for me I'll take what I have and enjoy it :)
    however, just remember, boobs are fat- so yes you'll lose in that area - whether it's a lot or a little -depends on everyones body types. and also, love yourself for who you are, and everyone else will too :)
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret has some great push up bras!!! That's her secret!!!!

I went from a 38D to a 36B,,, I look horrible naked, but ok with my VS bras! Guess it's not so much secret anymore though!!! lol

L
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I look like a boy!!! I have a B cup right now but it's probably more an A
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I think I have them. You can have them back now
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    funny i haven't lost a lot of weight but i've lost like a cupsize already :( boooo but i have a friend who does the butterfly press at the gym and her breasts (which are kinda small) are super perky from it :)

will remember this for when i lose mine! lol
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I almost cried when shopping for bras this past weekend. When you already don't have much, losing a cup is devastating. Thank goodness for miracle bras because mine now need a miracle.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I dont mean to sound crass here so please dont flame me. Ladies, dont worry about it downsizing. "They" say that anything more than a handful is a waste anyways. Personally, I like a nice, shapely rear and great legs. Sir Mix alot got it right.. Baby Got Back!!!!
  • baddkitty187
    baddkitty187 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Lmao, wherever they are they're in good company cuz mine and most of the women on here's are with them..... hated being overweight but loved having boobies.... :sad:
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm happy. So far only my band size has gone down - not my cup size - and I got them measured! We'll see what happens after these next 15 lbs...
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    When I gained weight I finally *HAD* boobs for the first time in my life. Now that I'm losing the weight the boobs are the first to go. It was kinda' nice while it lasted. *sigh* Seems so unfair.
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Im right there with ya.. I dont know what size I was.. at least a DDD or an F.. and now I put on my old DD's and they fit like a glove. I had 5 kids so needless to say I need support to keep these babies up but losing weight there isnt helping.. I hope as time goes on I can be a nice D or maybe a C.. .. My hubs is a boobie man though so I don't want them to all go away.
  • gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    haha, i hear you!! i was about 10 lbs lighter than i am now a few years ago, and i lost it allll in my boobs, i swear!! i am not looking fwd to it, but then again--that's when i know i'll be a twig ;-)
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm about a 32g. Haven't been properly sized in a while...I only have about a cup to lose tho....bought these suckas so they are never leaving me! I was an a cup before and sometimes miss it but not really!

Anyone wanting a great dr I'll refer you ;)
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    mine disappeared, getting new ones in august. sooo happy about it. I don't feel like me without some major boobage.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!