What silly things did you do before you started this?

Options
Seffell
Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
edited March 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Ah, the days when I ate the chocolate spread with a soup spoon from the jar :)

Do you have silly things like this? Let's have a laugh :)

Replies

• williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    gebeziseva wrote: »

I've been known to destroy a jar of peanut butter in such a manner. Oops! I still like eating a spoon of PB, but JUST one (spoon, not half the jar or more in a sitting any more) and it's weighed and logged to fit my day.
  • TheLittleRedHairedGirl
    Options
    LOL, I used to do that! Now I do that with a T of almond butter :D
  • Seffell
    Options
    I would also drink the double cream from the container. :)
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    gebeziseva wrote: »

I've been known to destroy a jar of peanut butter in such a manner. Oops! I still like eating a spoon of PB, but JUST one (spoon, not half the jar or more in a sitting any more) and it's weighed and logged to fit my day.

Me too, that's the ONE thing I miss, eating peanut butter out of the jar, with no limits.
  • meredithdelcastillo
    meredithdelcastillo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I LOVE butter! One of things I would do is spray the spray bottle of butter directly into my mouth. It was so good. Please don't judge me. I am ashamed.
  • jandsstevenson887
    jandsstevenson887 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    When MFP yells at me because I didn't eat enough calories for the day, one spoonful of Honey roasted PB is my go-to
  • Seffell
    Options
    I LOVE butter! One of things I would do is spray the spray bottle of butter directly into my mouth. It was so good. Please don't judge me. I am ashamed.

Ahaha this is so cool! Never tried it. I love butter too :)
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Mayo on toast.
    Milk shakes
    Taco Bell nacho supreme

Hmmm. Wonder how I gained weight?
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Mindlessly snack.

Now I weigh and portion snacks.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Mindlessly snack.

Now I weigh and portion snacks.

Ditto.

I miss sitting at the computer playing with my guild buddies and having snacks within reach so I only had to leave the missions to go pee. Also, eating the whole plate/package of food at restaurants and home. Eating to satisfaction, I miss thee.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Consume entire pints of ice cream
    Eat *All* the restaurant portion
    Right there with you @darlswife with Taco Bell Nacho Supreme
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Imagine this.

2 tortillas and between those tortillas is 200 calories worth of chicken and 800 calories of cheese.

I used to buy while bags of candy and chips and eat then while doing homework.

Before two years ago almost I sat at the computer all day. I went to the mall and on occasion I took a walk but I was no where near the exercise addict I am today!

I think the highest I got was 211.

I ate two jars of Nutella on my own not to long before I started.

I never counted my calories and I couldn't run for even 20 seconds without being out of breath. By running I mean jogging.

I used to recklessly drink 500 calories of milk a day. I had 3 servings of ice cream when we had it. I had 4 to 6 pieces of toast with 2 tablespoons of butter on each probably.

I hardly ever drank water.

I could go on and on....
  • piheart
    piheart Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Entire pints of Ben & Jerry's while studying for exams... Oreos for days...
  • tanyaltrl
    tanyaltrl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Eat a full jar of nutella and 3 large butter croissants in a night. It was the only thing I would ever binge on. Now Ive been vegan for two years.
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Making butter cream filling and eating it from the mixing bowl.. Make crumble topping with no intention of making a crumble.. And lovely instant custard powder from the packet. Gert lush
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    LOL I've never sprayed the spray butter directly into my mouth, but now I wanna try it!

Trader Joe's makes these tiny mini chocolate peanut butter cups and sells them in pint containers- I'd eat an entire container in one sitting. The whole thing. I would be so sick if I tried that now.
  • laurenjennifer1987mfp
    Options
    You can get spray butter? :neutral:

I liked glooping Nutella over vanilla ice cream... that said, it's not something I did regularly 'before' because we don't usually keep Nutella in the house. We have almost finished a large jar that a friend got me for Christmas and we have both been pretty good with it.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,070 Member
    Options
    Whole bag of taco flavor Doritos in one sitting (but only taco flavor).
    Buying myself a treat (chunk of carrot cake, say) just because I did the grocery shopping.
    Eating out (and finishing the whole gooey meal, with alcohol) multiple times a week.
    Alcohol (drink or two) at home most nights, about half the time, a craft IPA.
    Big dollops of mediterranean-style garlic sauce (basically garlic & olive oil pureed together).
  • Seffell
    Options
    I would also have grated feta with salad (everyone in my family knows me for this haha) instead of salad with grated feta. If the veggies were more than the feta - no way I'm eating this. Triple the cheese and I might try it :)

Oh and I would sometimes drink a whole can of condensed milk. Within 10 minutes. I loved this one!
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Family bag cheese doritos .......1000cal plus whatever else I ate .. yeah I'm shocked i didn't weigh 600lb