Is this a dating site??

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    With the feather? Please have a feather.

Of course there's a feather. That's what makes it a pimp hat
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Phew. Can I have the keys to the pimped out ride?
  • angiep153
    angiep153 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wow lol she asked if this site was a dating site and it turned into a pimp club lol it's litttttttt
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,986 Member
    Options
    goodare34 wrote: »
    I've only been on here two days, using the app for a week though . Have had a few messages like this is a dating site. Its not is it?? Like a dating site for people getting fit? Hope not, but thought I'd better check haha

While MFP's purpose is not as a date site, some do use it as such. You could probably cut down on these messages if you go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/profile_privacy and change your My profile is viewable by to Friends Only.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    angiep153 wrote: »
    Wow lol she asked if this site was a dating site and it turned into a pimp club lol it's litttttttt

Well i offered a Date and no reply, so it's just fair i get pimped.
  • Rick_Nelson81
    Rick_Nelson81 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Unless you stumble across someone who lives nearby, I don't see how this could be a dating site. There would be hundreds of threads with cities and states, just doesn't seem realistic. Unless there's a better way to narrow who you can contact...?
  • angiep153
    angiep153 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    angiep153 wrote: »

Well i offered a Date and no reply, so it's just fair i get pimped.

True lol
  • goodare34
    goodare34 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I've only been on here two days, using the app for a week though . Have had a few messages like this is a dating site. Its not is it?? Like a dating site for people getting fit? Hope not, but thought I'd better check haha

While MFP's purpose is not as a date site, some do use it as such. You could probably cut down on these messages if you go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/profile_privacy and change your My profile is viewable by to Friends Only.

Well I have no friends on here so it would be rather quiet for me!
  • jlleatherman62
    jlleatherman62 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Gosh I hope not....I'm married lol
  • goodare34
    goodare34 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too, with six children!! Hardly a catch!
  • MissT182
    MissT182 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Well I have no friends on here so it would be rather quiet for me!

I just started getting friends here. Seems kinda difficult really.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    I like my Friends to come with messages :3

• Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    No it f**king isn't.
  • synchkat
    Options

That's always nice. You know lile walking up to someone on the street and saying hi I'm so and so, my likes are long walks on the beach and cuddling by a fire. Wait...that's kind if dating site-y

BTW back from the rink....anyone need a set up?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

That's always nice. You know lile walking up to someone on the street and saying hi I'm so and so, my likes are long walks on the beach and cuddling by a fire. Wait...that's kind if dating site-y

yeah....set me up with some skater ladies
  • synchkat
    Options

I'm on it!!!!! Come out tonight. I'll hook you up
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

I'm on it!!!!! Come out tonight. I'll hook you up

on the first flight to you, since you know airplanes were invented
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'll get someone to pick you up at the airport.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Might as well be a dating site. The amount of dick and vag pics being sent around make this place easier than Tinder