wk1-1.jpg
    My current weight loss is only 11 lbs
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I just fixed it Chrystal-- thanks!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I thought it would be fun to post like one thing that makes us even more determined to lose weight.Mine is my love of black platforms,fishnets and corsets :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    sangostar 228lbs
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    One of my motivations is to feel good and look good in my clothes. I am usually very self-aware of how everything is fitting (usually tight).

I have a ton other motivations:

1. Look good in a bikini (ya ya I know LOL)
    2. I don't want any health problems when I get older (my mom has diabetes)
    3. Self-esteem

M.
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I thought it would be fun to post like one thing that makes us even more determined to lose weight. Mine is my love of black platforms,fishnets and corsets :)

THIS. Annnndddd.... my desire to cosplay + wear lolita clothes + wear dark/revealing halloween costumes. Of course self-confidence and overall contentment as well.
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    mine is to look good in a bikini and to look good naked lol. i wont even let friends see me get changed. I want that to change
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to go in public and not feel like everyone is staring at me. I want to feel sexy and beautiful and I want to watch my kids grow up.
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I want to look hot and be able to dress is sexy clothes.. and I want to be able to have children. And just be happy in my own skin.
  • oxSaraox
    oxSaraox Posts: 27
    Options
    I want to be able to keep up with my busy three year old. Did i say busy? Omg is she busy lol and I can't keep up and it makes my heart break, but I am here changing that :bigsmile:
  • DanaR12878
    DanaR12878 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey I am stil here!! I completely missed all this yesterday - I do a lot from my phone and don't always check in on the boards!

Ok edited to add - Wow I really need to read more!!! My weight this morning was 195 (yes way up from last week - its TOM and I am having a bad week!!)
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    week1.jpg
    wk1-1.jpg

My total loss is 58 lbs :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    week1.jpg
    wk1-1.jpg

My total weight loss is 55 pounds not 46 :happy:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I just realized that since we're starting the 30 lb goal over again, my 30 lb goal is now UNDER 200 lbs!!! I wasnt even thinking about how close I was!!! This makes me happy :)
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    ok so I just updates all the weights everyone posted (current and total lost) and the chart is now not missing any info and the errors have been fixed :) Let me know if there is only one else who has a number that does not match <3 hows everyone doing so far this week??