What silly things did you do before you started this?

124»

Replies

• rpachigo
    rpachigo Posts: 96 Member
    Eating two double whoppers at a sitting.
    Eating a whole jar honey roasted peanuts in hours.
    Slamming indian desserts left right and center.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Everything dipped in Hidden Valley Ranch. steak, chicken, pizza, French fries, fried rice. You name it I have probably at least tried it. I still eat ranch with stuff like Italian sausage but, I know use Bolthouse Ranch and weigh it out. Also I would go to subway get a foot long on Italian herb and cheese with turkey and extra extra cheese and lots of oil and Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper no veggies. I still get that sandwich every once in a while but, like once a year not every week.
  • Rick_Nelson81
    Rick_Nelson81 Posts: 205 Member
    I once devoured a box of Mars bars from Sam's in like 5 days. That's what a super-strict diet did to me.
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    My favorite late night snack used to be Juanita's Tortilla Chips (SO GOOD) on a baking sheet. I'd then shred a good cup of cheese on them and broil it. I'd eat it with sour cream and salsa and usually wash it down with a Mike's Hard Lemonade. This was before MFP. I don't even want to guess what my late night "snack" was in terms of calories - 1,000+? And I'd do this maybe 3-4 times a week. No wonder I ballooned right up!
  • AmandaOmega
    AmandaOmega Posts: 70 Member
    I could decimate half a large pizza or more on my own. I miss being able to just chow down (to be honest, since I started dieting, even when I do accommodate the occasional junk food night, I can't eat more then 2 large slices before feeling stuffed).
  • KatherinePM
    KatherinePM Posts: 22 Member
    Large whopper with cheese meal for breakfast with a sausage roll, Large Big Mac meal for lunch with an extra cheeseburger (or two footling subs) a family bag of lollies for 3pm snack and two massive bowls of spag bowl and salad for dinner then raid the pantry. But I was really skinny back then 175cm and 58 kgs! Having kids stuffed up my metabolism (or maybe normalised it). Now I have a Big Mac and my *kitten* jiggles for a week hahhaha
  • KatherinePM
    KatherinePM Posts: 22 Member
    Large whopper with cheese meal for breakfast with a sausage roll, Large Big Mac meal for lunch with an extra cheeseburger (or two footling subs) a family bag of lollies for 3pm snack and two massive bowls of spag bowl and salad for dinner then raid the pantry. But I was really skinny back then 175cm and 58 kgs! Having kids stuffed up my metabolism (or maybe normalised it). Now I have a Big Mac and my *kitten* jiggles for a week hahhaha

Oh and if I made myself a sandwich i would deep fry it then put icecream and chips on top of a savoury sandwich. Wtf.