FAQ - AKA WHY THE HECK DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP ASKING THE SAME STUPID STUFF???

Options
123457»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I posted something very similar to this in a thread a while back. I think it was in one of the cleanse threads and I replied "use the search button". I immediately got a warning from the mods.

I am offended that this thread which is much meaner, is now on page 4 with no warnings. I have determined that you guys are all bullies. I am going to flag you all, then rage quit and deactivate.

BTW, where do I get one of those huge Snickers?

Odus' fun cave.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    PLTNM_INC wrote: »
    Someone at the office brought a huge box of donuts, what do I do?

Open box. Pick donut. Eat donut. Log donut. :wink:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i know that i am on a 800 calorie a day diet, but why can't you all just be supportive and not judgey?
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in 53 days and need to lose 30lb
    Is it possible??
    Any advice is appreciated :)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Don't know if it's been a repeated question, but I just saw a thread about 'my shoez r hurting my feet, what doo eye doo?'. Kinda made me wanna...

choking-caddie.gif
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in 53 days and need to lose 30lb
    Is it possible??
    Any advice is appreciated :)

The best answer for this question: Cut off a few limbs. LOL :wink:
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,948 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for closing this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this closed discussion may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Nova
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.