12 week weight loss

Options
12346»

Replies

• lyndseylawless
    lyndseylawless Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have gained a bunch of weight over the last year and want to feel comfortable in my own skin again. I have been going to the gym 3-4 times per week and just started hot yoga 3 times a week. I'm eating raw food (not sure how long it will last) and so far I feel good. I started at 165 and this week am down to 162. Here are my stats:

Starting weight: 165
    Goal weight: 135
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Welcome newbies! Sorry I missed check-in. SW 185, CW181, GW 155. Had a blast at the beach, totally blew my calorie goals with delicious adult beverages but it was worth every sip! I did a ton of walking, over 32,000 steps according to Fitbit, from when I arrived Fri afternoon to when I started driving back home/to work Sunday morning. Danced my butt off at the lounge to a live music too. I have been doing three 30 day challenges, but slightly modified arms, squats, and dumb Bell, definitely getting different groups of muscles moving. I am getting back on track with my nutrition didn't do Mason jars this week because I need to shop, and I missed them.
    Saralynn - thanks, and you are right, planning and prep do make a difference. I can tell in the nutritional break down last week compared to this week, I've been eating a bit on the fly and I have stayed in my calorie range but just not as filling or nutritious. Note to self - go shopping after work tomorrow!! Maybe I'll do another zig zag throughout WinCo just for the fun of it :)
    Looking over the check-in, good work everyone!
    ~T/jazzypdx
  • kondmanu
    kondmanu Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    jazzypdx wrote: »
    Hi all! Welcome newbies! Sorry I missed check-in. SW 185, CW181, GW 155. Had a blast at the beach, totally blew my calorie goals with delicious adult beverages but it was worth every sip! I did a ton of walking, over 32,000 steps according to Fitbit, from when I arrived Fri afternoon to when I started driving back home/to work Sunday morning. Danced my butt off at the lounge to a live music too. I have been doing three 30 day challenges, but slightly modified arms, squats, and dumb Bell, definitely getting different groups of muscles moving. I am getting back on track with my nutrition didn't do Mason jars this week because I need to shop, and I missed them.
    Saralynn - thanks, and you are right, planning and prep do make a difference. I can tell in the nutritional break down last week compared to this week, I've been eating a bit on the fly and I have stayed in my calorie range but just not as filling or nutritious. Note to self - go shopping after work tomorrow!! Maybe I'll do another zig zag throughout WinCo just for the fun of it :)
    Looking over the check-in, good work everyone!
    ~T/jazzypdx

Seems like u had an amazing weekend
  • kondmanu
    Options
    I would love to join! I have gained a bunch of weight over the last year and want to feel comfortable in my own skin again. I have been going to the gym 3-4 times per week and just started hot yoga 3 times a week. I'm eating raw food (not sure how long it will last) and so far I feel good. I started at 165 and this week am down to 162. Here are my stats:

Starting weight: 165
    Goal weight: 135

Hi Lyndsey... Welcome to this group.. Keep tracking ur progress and yeah u r alrdy dng gud.. Dont stop it untill u reach ur goal weight. But keep small goals which can help u more and give a treat to urself wenevr u achieve ur small goal.. Pampering urself is the best thing r8
  • jazzypdx
    Options
    Week 3, check ins, today! I needed a new battery for my scale, ended up buying a BMI/scale it was on clearance ! $13 for a conair "weight watchers" scale. Will post my stats in the morning. Hope everyone is doing well on their journey!
    ~ jazzypdx
  • kondmanu
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Last week was a bit hectic side for me.. Unable to do my workouts but looking forward to do from today... Hope i will get some motivation
  • kran_146
    kran_146 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    12 week goal.
    Current weight 225
    Goal weight 199

I know that is just the tiniest bit more than 2lbs a week but I think it is doable.
  • jazzypdx
    Options
    No check ins? Well I'm late too.
    SW 185
    CW 179
    GW 160
    Doing three 30 day challenges, but modified for myself because of iinjuries/weak areas (back surgery and ruptured Achilles tendon) hoping to do them as written when I repeat them :)
    Arms, squat, and dumb Bell. Joined the spring challenge/amazing race group. I love the various road blocks, nutritional, and accountability challenges - eating colors this week, eat a food from each color group each day. Fun and interesting.
    I hope everyone is doing well in their own weight loss/ health journey!
    ~jazzypdx in Oregon
  • jazzypdx
    Options
    Hope everyone is well and Spring is greeting you with good health. Checking in just because.. SW 185, CW 177.4 , GW 160
    ~jazzypdx in Oregon