Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Replies

• suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    i think the prejudice against tattoos and piercings is getting a lot less these days though isnt it. Definitely in the UK anyway
  • Noctuary
    Noctuary Posts: 255
    Well I have both arms sleeved. I have tons of photos of course not focusing on my tats. But if you are asking about sexy....This is me a few years back (no bangs!) with my Medusa. I think I look sexy. And yes. I did say it. I look sexy. Funny thing is this. When I marry my fiance I will be covered head to toe with no skin showing and a hijabi. And even then I am going to be sexy. It's just in my dna. :tongue:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/geshtinnanna/101_0042.jpg
  • HOT!
    Haven't got any proper pics but here's one to show how quite a bit of coverage.... pity you can't really see the detail though!

342aa42e.jpg

when I get to goal weight I can't wait to get some decent pics!!
  • CatClark
    CatClark Posts: 74 Member
    I've yet to hear of woman OR a man say "I'm going to get a tattoo, it will make me more attractive!"

I personally think tattoos (can) look awesome - but I'd echo the other sentiments here: it's not about appealing to the opposite / same sex, it's an expression of personality.

I just have the one - the Penguin Books logo (famous UK publishing house, and an iconic bit of design!) in pure black on my ankle (figured that my ankles would probably age best!) to remind me of my English Literature degree and love of design :)

My boyfriend is covered in tattoos (both arms, chest, soon to be back) - they're a part of who he is, but I would find him incredibly attractive with or without :D
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    LOL I like how you like tramp stamps :) that's funny.
  • Fattack
    I've yet to hear of woman OR a man say "I'm going to get a tattoo, it will make me more attractive!"

Sadly I know an idiot who is just like that. Amusingly, her tattoos are all hideous.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    I don't really care if a guy finds it attractive or not, it's on my body it's for me you know......that's my humble opinon.

Agreed.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    I have 2 tattoos and would like one more.

I currently have a shamrock on my left ankle (my mom, all 3 of my sisters and I all have the same tattoo - we are Irish, so it makes sense...)

I also have an "8" on my right ankle. It was Dale Earnhardt Jr's number before he went to 88. I considered adding another 8 to it, but decided against it. Dale's grandpa, dad and he all drove the 8. I am looking to have part of it shaded in - to make it so the "3" (Dale Sr's number) is shaded in.

I also want across my heart some kind of tattoo in remembrance of my grandpa who was my very best friend and passed away.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    HOT!
    Haven't got any proper pics but here's one to show how quite a bit of coverage.... pity you can't really see the detail though!

342aa42e.jpg

when I get to goal weight I can't wait to get some decent pics!!

Damn! Those are pretty impressive.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Charlie, you look great! :bigsmile:

I have several mods and large tribal tattoos; when I started getting mine, nobody else had them (not that I ever saw, anyway), and all of mine have been designed specifically for me, based on my instructions/scrawlings! I've never thought about whether other people find them/me hot because frankly, I don't actually give any thought as to what other people's opinions of me are - I am far too busy living my life to worry about what other people may or may not think of me (and I suspect that other people are far too busy with their own lives to give any thought to me)! :wink: My partner finds me hotter than a hot thing at a hot party anyway, and sees my mods/tattoos as an integral part of who I am. He could no more imagine me without them than he could imagine me blonde! He, BTW, has no tattoos!

Do I find tattoos on other people sexy? Very good question! I find people themselves sexy but does the presence of tattoos have some bearing on their hotness (in my eyes)? Possibly.

Take for example, Francisco Randez (mmmm, please!); for me, he is possibly THE most beautiful and perfectly-formed man I have ever seen in my life. He also happens to be inked; since this is a part of who he is and the fact that his ink fits with my aesthetic, I suppose I'd have to say that yes, his tattoos add to his sexiness for me.

Do I find women with multiple tattoos sexy? Depends on the woman and the ink. Angelina Jolie, while hot in my eyes, I find her tattoos detract from her overall attraction because, although very personal to her, they just don't meet with my aesthetic, and look kind of 'plonked on' for the sake of it! There seems to be no cohesive look. I have female friends who are heavily inked and look fantastic but I don't find at all sexy (although very lovely), and I have female friends who I consider to be very sexy but who have (IMO) awful tattoos! Oddly enough, I have more female friends with tattoos than I do male friends!
  • unsuspectingfish
    Here are four of my five:

s640x480
    This is a bad picture, but it's the Stargate Earth address (and it's actually supposed to go from side to side, but you try taking that picture yourself).

s640x480
    That'd be the Dark Mark.

s640x480
    Anyone watch ALIAS?

s320x240
    I don't recommend hand tattoos.

s640x480
    Stuff like this tends to happen a lot...
  • Fattack
    Dark Mark !!! That is AWESOME.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Here are some of mine:

4951479024_66a0498f17.jpg

My right arm ink now meets my back....

4950889307_1ea7e3d22b.jpg

I still haven't got this one filled in yet...it will be my reward for getting to goal!

I also have a large tribal wolf head on my lower back (not a tramp stamp - I'd never even heard of that before I read this thread!), which will eventually marry up with the rest of my back. Plus a have a small design on the inside of my left wrist, which I'll probably have extended at some point to spiral around my forearm.

ETA: I'm not trying to advertise my website - this is the only photo I have available right now which shows off my arms!
  • OElleBelleO
    OElleBelleO Posts: 54 Member
    NOT
  • unsuspectingfish
    Dark Mark !!! That is AWESOME.

:D Thanks! People either want to run away or shake my hand when they see that one.
  • Really? You know this would offend someone, which is why you put so many disclaimers in the post.

How would you feel if I posted the same about men who are 5'11" and weigh 252 pounds?

Attraction is always subjective, if you don't like this looks of something, don't look at it, don't date it. But why you feel the need to post a "non judgmental" rant is beyond me.

Well Corsayre8 you have mistaken my kindness for weakness, I simply was Curious, Your assumption is incorrect. It would be the same as a political statement referenece Democrats or Republicans, Abortion or no Abortion. We all have our opinions.If you had read a little more into this you would see that I have a tatoo. There is always somebody who takes a post too far. Guess who that is here? Not once did I denounce a specific Tatoo on anybody, I simply said "I"( meaning me alone) didn't care for them.) I looked back at your previous posts it always seems you are complaining about something, lighten up and have fun, I meant nothing by statement, you are over reacting. I sure am glad I didn't say I hate Broccoli, that mighta caused riots.

As far as your comment about 5"11" and 252 pounds it would truly break my heart if you said that, I just don't know what I would do, Really.... Come on.....I am grown adult who acts like one, So I sure wouldn't GIG someone on their personal opinion, unlike you, I have an open mind and respect peoples opinions and choices. I have actually learned some stuff from this thread, I had no idea that people put so much time and effort into getting tatoos, thats pretty neat in itself. I went in and just picked one off the wall, So I was the goober on that one. I found myself looking over all of the Tatoos posted and some of them are pretty cool, So for that being said I will give one last apology to EVERYBODY BUT Corsayre8. And I DO HATE BROCCOLI SO:tongue:

I have a question about tatoos, What is a sleeve that you all keep talking about?

And to you moderators I think I did pretty dawg gone good keeping this polite and in accordance with your rules, so I would like an extra pound or two taken off this week please and you can gIve those pounds to Corsayr8 :wink: I am kidding Corsayre8 :flowerforyou: Good luck Corsayre8 I hope ya get everything ya want from MFP, its a great tool.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    To clarify or just to add I do have a "tramp stamp" however I had it LONG before it was a trend or the name became to term.... and cause I still love it here is a pic...

Tattoo.jpg
    I love your tat, Sos. I think it's gorgeous and I'm not normally a fan of "tramp stamps". I think it's too well done to be trashy. MUAH!
  • shannont70
    shannont70 Posts: 7 Member
    I think for me my tattoo's are a representation of where I an in life, my first tat is over my heart in memory of my son who died at age 3 and then 2 others on my back that represent being strong and a to remember to Live Life. But also do agree sometimes people just not women go too far with them, but to each there own,
  • SHIRLEYW02
    SHIRLEYW02 Posts: 23
    I HAVE 4 TATTOOS -2 ON CALF OF EACH LEG-SUN ON LEFT SHOULDER-MOOON & STARS ON RIGHT SHOULDER.PINK PIG WITH WINGS SAYING ABOVE IT :WHEN PIGS FLY" OTHER LEG IS BUTTERFLY -TRIBLE(HOMEMADE)
    I DID NOT GET MY TATTOOS UNTIL I WAS 50 YRS. OLD .I LOVE MY TATTOOS ,I DID THIS BECAUSE PERSONAL REASONS.I DO REGRETT THE HOMEMADE ONE.LOVE TO HAVE IT OFF!!OH WELL I AM STUCK WITH IT.I WILL POST PICTURES SOON.
    I DO NOT THINK I WILL BE GETTING ANY MORE. I HAVE BEEN DIVORCE 6 YRS, AND MY GRANDCHILDREN THINK I AM A COOOL GRANDMA WITH TATTOOS!!! SHIRLEY
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    I have three tattoos, but none that are overly visible (two on lower back and one on hip) which was intentional... If I get married again I don't want a visible tattoo, and when everything starts going south I'd rather a not have a distorted and stretched tattoo...

Each of my tattoos means something to me and the first I got done following my marriage break up.

Personally, I don't like over the top tattoos, on male or female... but Kat Von D is :smokin: