What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• happyscruffy
    happyscruffy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My bangels fit again! This time last year I had to smother my hand in vaseline to get them on and today (22 lb down) they fit comfortably. Totally unexpected.
  • happyscruffy
    happyscruffy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    christyg74 wrote: »
    I've now been on MFP for 185 days and lost 81lbs. Here's some recent NSVs - ( keep in mind, I'm 45 and started at 317lbs, size 24W pants)

5. My diet has changed 100%- I only eat food that has good nutritional value now. I have no desire for crap.

Also, I love MFP for support and motivation. Thanks to everyone sharing their journey!

Great nsvs. I am hoping to achieve number 5 by the end of the year.

Thanks for the motivation.
  • ooBombshellBeautyoo
    ooBombshellBeautyoo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My profile pic- dead-lifting 135 pounds!
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Being told by my docter that I don't need to lose any more weight and that the BMI chart doesn't apply to me because I am quite muscular :O I am still classed as overweight on the charts ... Agreed on a maximum of 30 pounds more weight loss, which he feels is more for vanity, but hey I DO want to look my best. I never knew I was vain and always hid for photos, but now I ALMOST like how I look ><

Nice. I'd love it if the BMI chart didn't apply to me because I'm so awesome.
  • G33K_G1RL
    G33K_G1RL Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My profile pic- dead-lifting 135 pounds!

Rock on!

Chin-ups and pull-ups making steady progress. When I started I had trouble just hanging on the bar!
  • emilyb117
    emilyb117 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Last week I made a PR and deadlifted 250 :)
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Had some slandered blood work done. My fasting glucose was 88. My total cholesterol was 157. HDL of 81, LDL of 68 and triglycerides of 41.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm so pleased to have two to share today!

My hubby commented that my hips and thighs "feel different" ( :blush: ), even though I've only lost 13lbs so far and I can't see any difference myself, and he's convinced that I must have lost some inches. (I won't be measuring until the end of the month, so I don't know for sure yet!)

Secondly, I tried on a couple of pairs of jeans this morning, including one pair that I apparently bought in a fit of optimism about a year ago and hadn't taken the labels off of. That pair wouldn't even meet at the front a few weeks ago, but today they both fit - a little snug still, but they'd be okay if I don't need to sit for too long! :wink:
  • Celebran
    Celebran Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been using the pull-up assist machine working towards the day when I won't need it to do my first real pull up in years. Well, yesterday on a whim I tried the regular pull up bar and managed 2 good form pull-ups. YES!

I'll keep working with the assisted machine to get in sets of 10 after doing as many regular pull-ups as I can manage until I'm doing sets unassisted :smiley:
  • krazgrl
    krazgrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have coworkers asking me for nutrition, weight loss, and fitness tracker advice all the freakin' time now. lol
  • faithsstaircase
    faithsstaircase Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just hit 26 lbs lost and I'm finally...FINALLY starting to see some small changes in the way my clothes fit and the way my body looks. I'm so excited for the future!
  • The_waldens
    The_waldens Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    57 day streak!
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    christyg74 wrote: »
    I've now been on MFP for 185 days and lost 81lbs. Here's some recent NSVs - ( keep in mind, I'm 45 and started at 317lbs, size 24W pants)

That's about where I started! Thanks for the motivation!

• orange_hoodie
    orange_hoodie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Celebran wrote: »
    I've been using the pull-up assist machine working towards the day when I won't need it to do my first real pull up in years. Well, yesterday on a whim I tried the regular pull up bar and managed 2 good form pull-ups. YES!

I'll keep working with the assisted machine to get in sets of 10 after doing as many regular pull-ups as I can manage until I'm doing sets unassisted :smiley:

This is my big goal! Congratulations!!!
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I had two today: I had to roll the top of my jeans over to keep them up, and (with a bra on) I casually placed my elbows on the table in front of me, elbow and wrist bones together. I was like, "what is this weird feeling I'm feeling?" It's funny the things you don't notice you're not doing anymore until you can do them again.
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I wore a pair of pants that had been too small for years.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    --Was over a friend's house and his sister, whom I haven't seen in a couple years, comes in, does a double take at me and says "Wow, you lost alot of weight since the last time I saw you."

--Training BJJ, my 215 lb partner was shocked that I was able to pick her up and flip her over.
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Went for my first C25K run today and survived ha!
  • amymeagen
    amymeagen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wearing a size 8s to work today! First time I have fit into an 8 since I was...12ish. Crazy. Also, our kitchenette at work is small and get quite crowded by the Keurig in the mornings. I always squeeze in between the counter and refrigerator to get out of the way. Now when I get in this little area, my stomach doesn't touch the counter while I am waiting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!