Replies

• alidov78
    alidov78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! :happy:
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Man are my arms just short lol or is it hard to do the exercise where ur hands are beside your butt and u lift it off the ground? (week 2)
  • alidov78
    Options
    Man are my arms just short lol or is it hard to do the exercise where ur hands are beside your butt and u lift it off the ground? (week 2)

I feel the same way......its like my butt is barely off the floor and i cant get the height when she pops back up in the table position (w3)??? im just not flexible in my hips!!! :sad:
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Day 4 week 3 done, still feeling it, easier to go down stairs. At least I don't feel like I was beat up today....LOL.

I agree about those ab holds with your hands beside your butt, it feels like you're barely off the floor but like she says as long as you're feeling it in your abs you are doing it right.

So far I haven't lost any lbs. this week, I'm hoping it's just water weight but I don't know, maybe I'm gaining more muscle? Or maybe I need to change up my daily calorie intake a little like zig-zag the calories?

Have a great day everyone!
  • Whatchuwant
    Options
    Or maybe I need to change up my daily calorie intake a little like zig-zag the calories?

I'm curious - what do you mean when you say zig zag your calories?
  • alidov78
    Options
    Just finished W3/D4! This time i really focused on pushing my butt to the ceiling during the tabletop, leg raise, workout and I do feel i worked it a little deeper....my arms were really shaking by the end of strength circuit 3.....and my left cheek has been sore since D1/W3....which is making me wonder
    is my right cheek stronger or what????? LOL!

Have a good one y'all!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    w3d4 done!

not lost any weight either, but I feel more toned!
  • Whatchuwant
    Options
    Just finished W3/D2. Much better today, did a lot more than I could yesterday- not perfect, but as Jillian says, "Perfect SUCKS!" :bigsmile:
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Or maybe I need to change up my daily calorie intake a little like zig-zag the calories?

I'm curious - what do you mean when you say zig zag your calories?

I've heard several people say on the posts here that if you change up your daily calorie intake, ex: 1200/1300/1200/1500/1200, etc. it is supposed to jump start your metabolism. I haven't tried it yet (too scared) but some people swear by it...
  • kel7298
    Options

I've heard several people say on the posts here that if you change up your daily calorie intake, ex: 1200/1300/1200/1500/1200, etc. it is supposed to jump start your metabolism. I haven't tried it yet (too scared) but some people swear by it...

I tried but it didn't seem to work for me but it didn't hurt either. There is a calculator online - just search zig zag if your interested.
  • Kat0310
    Options

I tried but it didn't seem to work for me but it didn't hurt either. There is a calculator online - just search zig zag if your interested.

Thanks Kel, I think I might just try to have one higher calorie day per week. I don't know that having any more than that would help me too much either. :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    Thanks Kel, I think I might just try to have one higher calorie day per week. I don't know that having any more than that would help me too much either. :)

Basically, if you keep the weekly calorie range the same you cant go wrong.

W3D5 done...yay!!! I just about died today. HRM said (ripped in 30 followed by 15 min treadmill) 552 calories burned!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 5 week 3 done. Feeling a little better, I can walk down stairs now and lift things....lol.

Awesome burn Kel! Way to go :)

TGIF!!!:happy:
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 6 week 3 done. Funny story, at the end when I was doing my ab holds I was still panting hard from the cardio circuit while doing them and my dog came over to me to see if I was okay....lol. What a sweet boy! :)

Well, it's Saturday, have a great day everyone! Moving on to week 4 on Monday morning (scared).....hahaha
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    Options
    Funny story, at the end when I was doing my ab holds I was still panting hard from the cardio circuit while doing them and my dog came over to me to see if I was okay....lol. What a sweet boy! :)

I have a cat that gets worried every time she senses my blood pressure raising such as when I am stressed or upset so she is always soooo concerned when I am working out to the point that she comes to nudge her head against me as if to tell me it's okay and to settle down...she is so sweet but I had to lock her out of the room while I'm working out because I'm afraid I'm going to step on her...
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Funny story, at the end when I was doing my ab holds I was still panting hard from the cardio circuit while doing them and my dog came over to me to see if I was okay....lol. What a sweet boy! :)

I have a cat that gets worried every time she senses my blood pressure raising such as when I am stressed or upset so she is always soooo concerned when I am working out to the point that she comes to nudge her head against me as if to tell me it's okay and to settle down...she is so sweet but I had to lock her out of the room while I'm working out because I'm afraid I'm going to step on her...

How cute :) Pets are so sensitive to our feelings, just like people. :smile:
  • alidov78
    Options
    well just finished d5/w3! she just dont get any easier!!!! i dont know about y'all but i hate the last segment of cardio....jumping lunges and hopping on 1 foot....she goes at a pace that makes it almost undoable for me....i c an do them better faster? lord week 4's coming up.....need to take a sneak peek at that tomorrow maybe???? i think i may try 6 week 6 pack with a couple of y'all? i'm just curious if she has moves similar to pilates in it....i want to work more on my lower abs...get those suckers sucked back in rather than pooching out :wink:
  • Kat0310
    Options
    well just finished d5/w3! she just dont get any easier!!!! i dont know about y'all but i hate the last segment of cardio....jumping lunges and hopping on 1 foot....she goes at a pace that makes it almost undoable for me....i c an do them better faster? lord week 4's coming up.....need to take a sneak peek at that tomorrow maybe???? i think i may try 6 week 6 pack with a couple of y'all? i'm just curious if she has moves similar to pilates in it....i want to work more on my lower abs...get those suckers sucked back in rather than pooching out :wink:

I have the 6 wk 6 pk abs, haven't tried it yet but I'd do it with you when Ripped is finished.
  • alidov78
    Options

I have the 6 wk 6 pk abs, haven't tried it yet but I'd do it with you when Ripped is finished.

awesome! i'll run and get it next week and guess it'll be time to start the following week! i have to keep something lined up or i get slack :laugh:
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So i tried week 3 today and HOLY HELL was i stuffed! I dont think i got thru ONE whole exercise lol...Guess i should stay on wk2 for those few extra days after all haha