What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• ab_199x
    ab_199x Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My smallest size 10s fit comfortably today and I'm on my smallest belt loop!
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    agzram wrote: »
    I made this cake . . . and didn't eat any of it :smile:

uyxfvl8jnlik.jpg

You have mad skills that is awesome! Plus the will power....holy crap....impressive!

tomteboda wrote: »
    @Madwife2009 that is a gorgeous cake!

Aw, thank you :smile: The children enjoyed it, anyway. I have another cake to make for Wednesday (not as elaborate though) as my daughter has just completed her initial training in the Air Cadets so she and her colleagues are "passing out" as it were with a small ceremony. I thought that cake was a definite necessity for such an event (and no, I won't be eating any of it - I get a kick out of making/decorating them)!

• LoveToRead91
    LoveToRead91 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    swim777 wrote: »
    Went shopping for spring clothes because even the "thin clothes" I'd held on to are too big. Especially pants! I bought size 4's in a regular size. Last spring I had finally gotten into 16's.

This is so inspiring

I don't think I'll ever be in 4's, I think 6 is the lowest I'll ever go with being 5'9" and with my goal weight, but the idea in itself of that transformation is amazing. And who knows, maybe I'm wrong. Can I ask how tall you are?
  • 2012retiree
    2012retiree Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Went to grocery store and put back the Dove chocolate covered cranberries. Could of fit it into my calories, but sweets tend to be a trigger for me if have too often.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'll ever be in 4's, I think 6 is the lowest I'll ever go with being 5'9" and with my goal weight, but the idea in itself of that transformation is amazing. And who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

You never know! I've read several posts from ladies who say that after lifting for a while, they find their clothing size goes down even though their weight might go up. It must be some form of magic... :wink:
  • LoveToRead91
    LoveToRead91 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    I don't think I'll ever be in 4's, I think 6 is the lowest I'll ever go with being 5'9" and with my goal weight, but the idea in itself of that transformation is amazing. And who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

You never know! I've read several posts from ladies who say that after lifting for a while, they find their clothing size goes down even though their weight might go up. It must be some form of magic... :wink:

You're totally right! And yes, it's definitely magic, nothing else. Haha
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I bought some new clothes and didn't have to pay the "size premium" for bigger size. One pair of shorts was actually a medium. :)
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    tk6299 wrote: »
    Getting locked out of the house and crawling through the doggy door. Couldn't have done that 8 months ago.
    Thanks for the laugh with this post!!
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I ran a 5k yesterday with no walking breaks. I did run very slowly at first (there with a friend who was walking at a 14 or 15 min mile pace) but then picked it up and ran the second half at about a 10 min mile pace. A first for me! I'm hoping that the next one I do (whenever that is) I can complete the whole distance at a faster pace.
  • NewDeb16
    NewDeb16 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    peonycarol wrote: »
    I can wear my wedding ring for the first time in 3 years!

I'm so happy for you!!! Great job!!! This is a goal of mine, to wear it for the first time in five years. It will happen just like you!
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    mikew107 wrote: »
    At airline check-in counter, rep saw my old pic on passport and asked how much weight I've lost and how long it took, then upgraded me to first class as a congratulation gift.

That is so awesome!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    These are small not and may not count? But

-today for Easter dinner, there was no scale available to me to weigh my food, but my mother made sure to have grilled chicken and green beans available for me to eat. I am proud to say I served myself reasonable portions on a salad plate!

- I skipped the lasagne to conserve calories and only had a moderate piece of cake and one helping of ice cream for dessert.

- This was after eating only two very light meals all day leading up to dinner so I could treat myself to that cake and ice cream. After purposefully overshooting calories, I still had enough left for a snack and had a small chunk of cheddar cheese.

I am just so excited every time I show myself how my lifestyle changes are sticking!
    These are EXCELLENT and absolutely count!! Way to go!!

• agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    mikew107 wrote: »
    At airline check-in counter, rep saw my old pic on passport and asked how much weight I've lost and how long it took, then upgraded me to first class as a congratulation gift.

Nice job!! Nothing like first class!!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    At our Easter party today my cousin jokingly asked my husband who his "girlfriend" was!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!