Dude! Where's my boobs?

Options

Replies

• helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone from a tight B cup to a tight A cup now. I prefer having a smaller chest, so I'm perfectly happy with it. Bigger breasts doesn't suit my personality. I don't think many other women share my opinion...
  • wabahb
    wabahb Posts: 1
    Options
    :happy:
    I love it!!!! I said the saaaame thing!!!! However, my back and shoulders feel sooooo much better....I am down 26 pounds (15 prior to using MyFitnessPal) and can't believe the difference in the way I feel!!!!
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!!
    Keep it going :happy:
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose some of mine, I wouldn't mind being able to shop at Victoria's Secret again! I currently wear a 34F and I wore a 32D when I was at my lowest weight of 145. It is so difficult to find a small band size with a huge cup size! I hope to stay proportionate as I lose weight, I have a rather large caboose as well :blushing:
  • studswife
    studswife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Boobs are an F... Horrible, natural, it's what I got and the worst part is that they really make me look bigger then I am!

Wouldn't it be cool if there was like a cardio boob machine! Like you stick your boobs on a boob treadmill!
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    Boobs are an F... Horrible, natural, it's what I got and the worst part is that they really make me look bigger then I am!

Wouldn't it be cool if there was like a cardio boob machine! Like you stick your boobs on a boob treadmill!

If you find the boob treadmill let me know - my girls definitely need the firming (have gone from a tight 42 c to a 38 c) - gives a who new meaning to "hang in there girl(s)".
  • zaz936
    zaz936 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    They're probably right here, on me!

I've lost 18 pounds so far (will have at tomorrow's weight in) and, while I so hoped they would off a bit. No. Not at all.

I have, however, noticed that my toes looked much slimmer.

Can we trade? I'll take fat toes over fat boobs anytime!
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    I have gone from a 44DD to 36 C, It is really weird for me not to have them, but thankfully my husband doesn't mind. I would rather be small and saggy than unhealthy with a full rack.
  • studswife
    studswife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    They're probably right here, on me!

I've lost 18 pounds so far (will have at tomorrow's weight in) and, while I so hoped they would off a bit. No. Not at all.

I have, however, noticed that my toes looked much slimmer.

Can we trade? I'll take fat toes over fat boobs anytime!

I dropped a shoe size! My husband complimented me on my ankles too!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I have the body I did in highschool, minus the boobs. I miss them, instead I now have two deflated baloons. I'm not done having kids (the reason for my flat melons) but husband and I already agreed that if I worked as hard on my body next time as I did this time I totally deserve a new set of tits. I told him I can work on everything except that, that I have to buy and he agreed.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Just be glad they are healthy. My Mom's been fighting breast cancer since spring of 2010. Surgery, reconstruction, chemo. It will be an 18-month total journey. I also work with 2 women who are survivors, and a family friend just was diagnosed. So before you complain...just thank your lucky stars.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I used to be a DD and now I think I'm a B, not complaning here, was sexy before and still am now:drinker:
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose some of mine, I wouldn't mind being able to shop at Victoria's Secret again! I currently wear a 34F and I wore a 32D when I was at my lowest weight of 145. It is so difficult to find a small band size with a huge cup size! I hope to stay proportionate as I lose weight, I have a rather large caboose as well :blushing:

Ughh I am SO with you on that one!! That's probably the only reason I'd like to go down to a DD, maybe a D. Victoria's Secret bras and lingerie :blushing: Granted I can still find sexy bras in 34G but it's a lot harder!! They need to start carrying larger cup sizes!
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    I'm down 36lbs and haven't noticed any shrinkage yet. And I think, if there were, my husband would be the first to comment. :blushing:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Ive lost band size but not cup size. Still DDs. I didnt really realize how big they were until my tummy started shrinking. Theyre welcome to shrink some aaaaaanytime now.
  • NooNooBun
    NooNooBun Posts: 6
    Options
    I used to be a 40 DD, but now i'm down to a 36D. I don't care much about the shrinkage. My body has more curves then ever now. What i hate the most though is that my butt is also getting smaller:/ WTF lol.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options

Ughh I am SO with you on that one!! That's probably the only reason I'd like to go down to a DD, maybe a D. Victoria's Secret bras and lingerie :blushing: Granted I can still find sexy bras in 34G but it's a lot harder!! They need to start carrying larger cup sizes!

I wish VS carried larger cup sizes!
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    A dude chiming in on this with an ironic question....since you asked "Dude! Where's my boobs?"

Why is that girls often lose their boobs in the first stages of weight loss but men trying to lose their "man boobs" its about the last stage? Just isn't fair to either sex is it???

My advice to ladies is to not worry about losing the boobs first. As you continue to lose weight all over you will become more proportionate. Proportionate is the bomb!

It's nice to hear a "dude's" thoughts on things! Sweet!
  • Deb4224
    Deb4224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ha. funny thread. I don't know if it's true, but I heard that "Last in, First out"..... meaning the last wieight that was put on, is the first weight to come off. And, the first place you normally gain weight would be the hardest/last place you have to lose it from??

At any rate, I'm not looking under the couch just in case that is where the few lbs I alread managed to lose went to.

=)
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to lose some boobs, I am a 44 DD right now and would love to go to a C!
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Oh dear :( I'm currently in denial that my (hopefully pending) weightloss will effect my chest! at a 32C I don't have much to start with and bras are my weakness! I spend so much money on them it's almost (but not quite) worth stopping the diet. Oh well, maybe with all the money I save on chocolate I can get a boob job once I drop the weight (half joking lol)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!