What do you look forward to doing once you lose weight?

Options

Replies

• melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    The bf promised to take me on a spa trip once I reach 152 lbs which is my mid goal/one of my mini goals. o:) That's really what I'm looking forward to the most, and the goal is actually a really big one for me too, even if I only call it a "mid" goal.

I'm also waiting for clothes sizes to drop...
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Not feeling my upper legs touch and rub together in shorts or a bathing suit
    Feeling more confident in shorts
    Being able to walk up and down stairs and run around with the kids and not get worn out so fast
    Being overall healthier
    Wearing shirts that don't cover my butt and upper legs anymore
    Wearing something other than stretchy yoga pants
  • BrookeRunningMom
    BrookeRunningMom Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Im excited to go out for my and my bfs 10 year anniversary, want go look as good or close to what i looked when I was 13 and before two children lol i need to loose 50 lbs in 6 months
  • erinc5
    erinc5 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to be able to wear sleeveless shirts and short shorts in the summer without feeling super self conscious. I'm getting so close now! I think this is going to be the summer where I'm not burning up in sleeves due to embarrassment.
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    AmyWebb2 wrote: »
    My goal at 100 pounds lost is a mazda mx-5 miata, soul metallic red with black leather seats. It will have a soft retractable top and an automatic tranny because I can't drive a stick. I've wanted one for almost 20 years and I'm gonna get it.

At 25 pounds intervals, I do little things to keep me on track. For example, when I had lost 25, I had my picture taken with a Miata so I could put it on my fridge to help me not eat. When I get to 50, I will test drive one. At 75 pounds lost I will arrange financing. At 90 pounds lost I will order the car and I will pick it up on the day or close to the day I make my goal.

As far as other things, every five pounds I get a new shirt or a pair of pants and every twenty gets me a treat that's under $100, like a perfume or a massage.

I love this!! Good for you Amy!!!
  • xtina315
    xtina315 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    laying on my back without feeling like there is a ton of bricks on my chest lol
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    To FINALLY be able to wear tank tops, shorts, little dresses and bathing suits without feeling like every single person is judging me for being FAT! And also, I'd like to be able to have fun with my kids and husband at the lake or when we go to swimming pools without feeling so self conscious about everything! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Cosplays. I have 3 in development and am trying so hard not to come up with more. The realm of possibility when I'm not chunky anymore is enormous!

The difficult part will be juggling the skinny clothes when I feel freezing all the time.
  • marylovesnini
    marylovesnini Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sounds so vain but wearing crop tops
    Fit into old jeans
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I'll get new clothes and first time in my life I'll feel good in my skin and wear clothes I actually want, not the ones that are least unflattering!
  • ColoradoDan
    ColoradoDan Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Not seeing my tummy sticking out no matter what I wear! Ready to just pick an outfit, put it on, and feel good in it!! It's going to happen this year!!!

Was just thinking this as I got ready for work today. I don't need to have some solid body but it will be an amazing day when I look for and my stomach isn't sticking out in my shirt in front of me and just goes straight up and down. Whoa!!!
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I look forward to gaining it all back. It's a sweet perpetual cycle.
  • shannonblack0127
    shannonblack0127 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Being able to Cross my legs while sitting ;) yay
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Traveling, sailing and learning to scuba dive.