June Walking Challenge - Break a sweat!

Options

Replies

• DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    3.3km done today hadn't done any the last two days due to having visitors and weather.
  • mimi7grands
    mimi7grands Posts: 616
    Options
    I've been awol for a few days...at my folks' house for a visit. I walked every day but one. That's a record for me. I usually wait until someone else wants to go with me and that seldom happens. This time I just went!

I walked for 95 minutes this morning. I'm jumping up and down about the number of minutes...now. This morning was a different story. I was barely able to drag my sorry self back that last half mile. The temp was up to 96 degrees at 10:30 am. Way too dang hot. I'm aiming to get out earlier tomorrow!
  • Miss_Sissy
    Miss_Sissy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    75 minutes today
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    got an hour in yesterday
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Another 5.3 miles this morning. Decided to take advantage of the fact that the kids are waking up at 6:15 and hubby's available to look after them. So I went outside for an early walk/run rather than a short walk on the treadmill.

exercise.png
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I have not quite dropped off of the face of the earth. Just wanted to let you know that I am in Wichita sitting at the hospital with my mom. Be back when I can.
  • Lsmith7915
    Lsmith7915 Posts: 10
    Options
    Those links aren't working - says the account they are associated with no longer exists :(
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    20 mins. walking today, managed to dodge the ran
    at lunch time without my umbrella.:tongue:
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I worried that I wouldn’t make my goal this month due to all the travel. Now that I’ve beat it already with 7 days to go I’m going to add another 25 miles.:wink:
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    60 minutes today
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    88 minutes today!:happy:
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    NoMoreThickyMickey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This rain is really cutting into my walking time :(
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    4.76 miles today
  • lindaj07
    Options
    4.3 for me today
  • lindaj07
    Options
    I've been awol for a few days...at my folks' house for a visit. I walked every day but one. That's a record for me. I usually wait until someone else wants to go with me and that seldom happens. This time I just went!

I walked for 95 minutes this morning. I'm jumping up and down about the number of minutes...now. This morning was a different story. I was barely able to drag my sorry self back that last half mile. The temp was up to 96 degrees at 10:30 am. Way too dang hot. I'm aiming to get out earlier tomorrow!

Mary - I just had time to read your post! Fantastic time! 90 mins is great!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    40 minutes today!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    45 minutes for me yesterday
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Walked 5K (or 3.1 miles) on the treadmill this morning, and I've shaved 30 seconds off my time from last month - whoo hoo!.

exercise.png
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Added 8 pounds over the past 2 days to bring my total to date to 60. Just 15 more to hit my goal - a lot better than I did last month! 5 days, means 3 miles a day minimum - I'm committed to make it happen! :happy:
  • lindaj07
    Options
    7 miles yesterday! I'll beat my goal tomorrow! For next month I'll take building my speed more seriously!