30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 1 done!
    I've gotten so out of shape. I remember graduating to the 'advanced' Natalie versions of the exercises two years ago, and now I am taking 10 second breaks every 10 minutes even for the Anita versions. Mentally kicking myself the whole time.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hi to all the new joiners!

Level 1 Day 3 done!
    It's about 50 degrees here so I opened a window while I worked out and it felt Sooo good!! Still sweated alot lol!!!
  • CrystalCormier987
    CrystalCormier987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 1 done last night. I am alternating days - 30 Day Shred one day, C25K the other. Anyone else doing C25k too?
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 1 done last night. I am alternating days - 30 Day Shred one day, C25K the other. Anyone else doing C25k too?

@CrystalCormier987 I am thinking about starting it again. The first day of week one and it kicked my butt and haven't done it since lol

• CrystalCormier987
    CrystalCormier987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 of week 4...on to week 5 Sunday. I am over halfways done of the 9 week program and thinking of doing a 5k in May. I have never been a runner but trying my darndest to be one!
  • another_chelle
    another_chelle Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello All -
    I'm going to join in the fun. I've been alternating between 30 day shred and Ripped in 30. I'm technically on level 1 day 3, but trying to decide how long I'm going to stay on level 1. I may take two weeks to do each level because even at day 3 I'm shaky by the third set.

I really like the paper clip idea. very clever :)
  • BamaRunningGirl
    BamaRunningGirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am 1 level, one day 4.
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Level one, Day 4 done!!
    @another_chelle I'm planning on starting ripped in 30 once 30ds is complete :)
    I have done it before but only to week 2 and I didn't like Jillian in that DVD. She was a jerk and very unmotivating
  • irshgrl500
    irshgrl500 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What do I need to do to join? Do I have to get Jillian's CD? I've seen the Biggest Loser, and wasn't impressed. Perhaps I can join without using her CD? Thank you
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    irshgrl500 wrote: »
    What do I need to do to join? Do I have to get Jillian's CD? I've seen the Biggest Loser, and wasn't impressed. Perhaps I can join without using her CD? Thank you

This is a thread for people doing the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. It's a workout DVD or u can find them for free online.
  • GreenIceFloes
    Options
    Lever 1 Day 2 done. Already feel myself pushing harder, and took only one 5 second break. And might I add, it's great to have a thread to post in once I'm done with the day's routine. The accountability keeps me from getting lazy. :D
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Lever 1 Day 2 done. Already feel myself pushing harder, and took only one 5 second break. And might I add, it's great to have a thread to post in once I'm done with the day's routine. The accountability keeps me from getting lazy. :D

@GreenIceFloes me too!!! I love it!!
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    @staciw, @Shadowfax44 @roisereally2
    How are you ladies doing???
  • Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4

I had to take yesterday off but was back at it this morning. I definitely feel an improvement already in my endurance.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I've done it twice before. Really enjoyed the 2nd level the best
  • GreenIceFloes
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 done! My calves are killing me. :s
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This workout kills my left ankle. I'm on level 1 day 5.
  • GreenIceFloes
    Options
    This workout kills my left ankle. I'm on level 1 day 5.

Maybe try some ankle strengthening exercises? I found they helped a lot while I was recovering from an ankle injury last year. One was called single leg good morning, if I'm not mistaken. :)
  • Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5

I don't do the jumping butt kicks yet because I hurt my knee doing those on one of my prior attempts at 30DS. I do the same movement but with always having a foot on the ground. I will eventually try them, maybe.

I motivate myself by remembering how good it feels later in the day after having done it first thing in the AM.
  • Wellnessbabe
    Wellnessbabe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in if not too late, I started working out on April 1