Options
Hey all!!
Starting 30 day shred today!!
Anyone want to join??

Replies

• Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Started today too! I've done it before and never been able to keep it going for more than like 10 days. Let's do this!! It felt so great when I was done, and had more energy than I had for a while. I'm tired of carrying 20 extra pounds around with me everywhere I go!
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    CatherineElizabeth13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I've been trying to motivate myself to exercise!
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
    Hopefully this will keep us motivated to finish the DVD lol!!

Level 1, day one done :)
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    What are we shredding? Seems like a lot of work if it takes 30 days to shred something......
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »
    What are we shredding? Seems like a lot of work if it takes 30 days to shred something......

It's a DVD by Jillian Michaels :) it's a 30 day program and it's great!
  • krogers810x
    krogers810x Posts: 92 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm starting today too! I did it last summer and had great results, but definitely need friends to stay motivated. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Shadowfax44
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »

It's a DVD by Jillian Michaels :) it's a 30 day program and it's great!

I use mine on Amazon Instant video on my Roku. I'm determined to get to Level 2!
  • deveroux766
    deveroux766 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    Hey all!!
    Starting 30 day shred today!!
    Anyone want to join??

Me! My DVD just cake in the mIl yesterday!
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    @shadowfax44 level 2 is awesome!! I can't stand level 1 (probably because I do not alllll the time and never progress) I made it all the way to level 3 once and it was rough! Can't wait to get to it again!!
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Happy to see more people join!
    Whenever you complete your day (ex. Day one, level 1)
    Leave a comment :smiley:

We can all motivate each other and complete this DVD together!!
  • Shadowfax44
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 Done!
  • staciw
    staciw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is great! I started yesterday. Question: three levels, 10 days per level? Is that what everyone hopes to follow? Or do you only progress a day of you can do the entire workout?
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    @staciw its really up to you :) I do 10 days each level and typically don't takena rest day because I use lighter weights (3-5lbs).

But I am hoping to follow the 10 days per level :)
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Has anyone decided on weighing themself after each level? I'm thinking of doing that but I don't know if I can wait 10 days lol!!!
  • staciw
    staciw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea. I wont be doing that, because Im in 2 other groups that have weekly weigh-ins, but I do plan to document carefully with measurements so that I can credit it to the shred!
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    I thought about measurements too but every time I do them I give up on the shred lol!!! Maybe this time I will since we have a small group to motivate each other :)
  • krogers810x
    krogers810x Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily (I know it's a bad habit, but at least I don't do it multiple times a day anymore, lol!) and plan to do measurements before day 1 and after day 30. It's nice to see a change over thirty days! Last time I took pictures, too, but I am not sure I will this time.

Are you guys doing any other workouts? I just finished the workout a little while ago and am trying to get the initiative to get off the couch and do the elliptical for 10-15 minutes. Last go, I found it helped to make me feel a little less sore the next day, but I really want to just sit around until I start dinner, lol!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I did this dvd it's great. I only loss five pounds but I melted the inches away. stick to it and don't give up.
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You ladies keep it up! I am on day 4 of level 3 and has been awesome. I strongly recommend measurements because while I have had some weight loss, the inches have been far more exciting to see.
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    @krogers810x I do a Pilates DVD as well but it's only a core workout and lasts 10 minutes. Have been meaning to do the treadmill but always too tired at the end of the night :\ definitely need to start though!!