30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great! I have one more day of level 3 left and I'll be starting over with you. Hopefully I'll be stronger the second go round.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    @cdgross81 that's awesome!! Could you post your results?? (Weight, before and after pics, measurements, ect) whatever you have of you don't mind :)
  • biggestloser90
    biggestloser90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred on the 29th also! :) haven't finished it before. Only got through 5 days last time I did it in 2013 lol
  • Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6

:)
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    @Katie_Y89 I will. I am pretty impressed with the results. Its not my end goal but it was a lot closer than I was last month.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 done!
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    This workout kills my left ankle. I'm on level 1 day 5.

Maybe try some ankle strengthening exercises? I found they helped a lot while I was recovering from an ankle injury last year. One was called single leg good morning, if I'm not mistaken. :)

I've had this problem for a while so the jump rope excercise really hurts. I've had to replace that move with butt kicks or try to land on the back of my feet.
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself but I have to remember to take a photo today. Level 1 day 6 this evening.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You are all doing great!!! We got this!!

Level 1, Day 5 done!
  • GreenIceFloes
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 done!
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!
    I'm also doing 30DS, please feel free to add me! I finished level 1 day 8 today :smile:
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 here. I woke up this morning not even sore...but I don't think I'll be so lucky tomorrow morning. Lol
  • janinewondermum
    janinewondermum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'll be on day 7, level 1 today. The aching has finally stopped although my abs are feeling a bit sore today. I tried this last year and felt great in myself after the full 30 days but as I wasn't eating properly I don't think I really saw the benefits and my achievements! This year however, i have already lost 24lbs by cutting down, and using MFA, but I still have a stone to go - maybe slightly more! I'm hoping that I will see some toning this time! So yeah, I'm in
  • carissaym2016
    carissaym2016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! Feel free to add me if you are looking for motivation :)
  • Drawn_That_Way
    Drawn_That_Way Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to the party but can I join? I'm going to start this tonight - I've been eating so much better over the past 3 weeks and have shed 8lbs already but would love to exercise more as I have to be honest - I do hardly anything! I'm trying to lose weight so I feel more confident in my wedding dress next year :)
  • Drawn_That_Way
    Drawn_That_Way Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Quick question - how do you all log this exercise on MyFitnessPal?
  • GreenIceFloes
    Options

I use an HRM, but the calorie burn is not accurate as this isn't steady state cardio. I'm interested as well to find out how others log it.
  • GreenIceFloes
    Options
    Also, level 1 day 6 done! I've already started to have way more energy throughout the day thanks to this. Even PMS fatigue is barely noticeable. :relieved: It's like therapy!
  • Shadowfax44
    Options
    Level 1 Day 7 yesterday and

Level 1 Day 8 today!!
  • Shadowfax44
    Options

I use Circuit Training, General, 25 minutes.