What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My cousin saw me for the first time since I dropped a significant amount of weight and reacted with a double take and a little dance and a "holy f***balls, what did you do?!" It was all quite hilarious.

Love this!! Mine started crying she was so excited for me!! Crazy cousins!!
  • Xxlune
    Xxlune Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yesterday evening, I had a salad while my roommate had a pizza. And despite the pizza smelling amazing, I had my salad and I was full after :)
    I had enough calories left for some chocolate so that made up for some of my pizza-mourning but still, I am proud :)
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I won $5000, for my weight loss, through a health and wellness program where I work called the ZP Challenge. Gonna use some of the money to buy some exercise equipment. WOOT!!

That is really great!!!
  • KareninLux
    Options
    Xxlune wrote: »
    Yesterday evening, I had a salad while my roommate had a pizza. And despite the pizza smelling amazing, I had my salad and I was full after :)
    I had enough calories left for some chocolate so that made up for some of my pizza-mourning but still, I am proud :)

Good for you. I had a similar thing last night... didn't drink a glass (okay, two glasses) of wine and therefore had calories left over so I enjoyed a quality street chocolate - just one. Therefore was well under my calories for the day - trying to get the scale to budge again, dang it!.
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I won $5000, for my weight loss, through a health and wellness program where I work called the ZP Challenge. Gonna use some of the money to buy some exercise equipment. WOOT!!

Congrats!!! Gotta say, I've noticed a few of your posts (your journey is very inspiring, btw, thank you for sharing it!) and one thing I see in every one of your photos is that you have excellent taste in t-shirts!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Tucking a shirt inside of my skirt.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    In the past 6 weeks I have:
    Been able to hold plank longer in yoga

Started lifting heavier weights

Lost 13" total off my body

Wedding rings fit

My pants arw falling off

I am so excited to see what's next!
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Leaving the doctor's office with blood work numbers all in the green, when last fall, they were littered with red and yellow!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Tried on some jeans during lunch break at Ann Taylor Loft and I could fit a 12! I would like them to be a tad looser in the waist, but there was no tugging and sucking in to get them on. This was also after eating lunch...so a bit of belly bloat going on. I started out mostly in 16s, and while they have gotten baggy they are still wearable with a belt.

I didn't buy them, and I have no intention on buying new clothes prior to my vacation in early summer. But my goal I set for vacation is to be hopefully a 10, but at a minimum a 12. Lol I'll take the 12...but just maybe reaching a 10 in at least this same cut/brand jeans is a real possibility by then!

I fit in a size 10 formal gown a week ago, and I just assumed it was vanity sizing and a fluke....but maybe I'm finally reaching the point where I'm shifting more towards 10-12 than 14-16. Exciting...I needed a kick in the butt to stay focused these couple months before vacation, and this just gave me some much needed motivation!
  • KareninLux
    Options
    Tucking a shirt inside of my skirt.

Cool. Me too!!
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I had to cut ANOTHER new notch into my belt before work this morning because they were sagging too much to look professional. That's now two notches in past several weeks I've had to add. Guess I'll be needing to buy a new belt soon
  • KareninLux
    Options
    Today is my one year anniversary on MFP. 35 lbs down in the past year and in two weeks I'll be off the diabetes medication, Metformin, for a whole year. April is a pretty big month for me!

Congrats!!
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Went running yesterday at a faster pace than I'm used to and wasn't even very tired after 2 miles! Felt pretty good!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Tried on some jeans during lunch break at Ann Taylor Loft and I could fit a 12! I would like them to be a tad looser in the waist, but there was no tugging and sucking in to get them on. This was also after eating lunch...so a bit of belly bloat going on. I started out mostly in 16s, and while they have gotten baggy they are still wearable with a belt.

I didn't buy them, and I have no intention on buying new clothes prior to my vacation in early summer. But my goal I set for vacation is to be hopefully a 10, but at a minimum a 12. Lol I'll take the 12...but just maybe reaching a 10 in at least this same cut/brand jeans is a real possibility by then!

I fit in a size 10 formal gown a week ago, and I just assumed it was vanity sizing and a fluke....but maybe I'm finally reaching the point where I'm shifting more towards 10-12 than 14-16. Exciting...I needed a kick in the butt to stay focused these couple months before vacation, and this just gave me some much needed motivation!

Go girl! In a little shopping at Loft on my lunch break too. Got into those 10's, but barely. You'll be there in no time.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Needed an afternoon snack, and had my hands on a 160-calorie bag of chips (which I could have fitted into my day without a problem). I was about to open them when I thought, "No, I might want a square of chocolate after supper!". I put them away and got a 35-cal yogurt instead. And maybe I won't even have the chocolate. :smile:
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I bought new jeans 3 weeks ago. They were just slightly tight when they came. Today I could have used a belt because they bag around the butt.... :D
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    WTG @rchlthompson , hope to join you soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!