Replies

• finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Stone cold stunner
  • MrNundy
    MrNundy Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Died from a heart attack when realising what happened to me was what actually happened to the little chubby boy from "UP" after they finished filming.... :'(
  • MrNundy
    MrNundy Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    turns out, the movie I watched on the treadmill the other day was a true story, there really are sharks that can swim through snow....he was eaten in a shark avalanche.

First i get bit by a walker, no eaten by a snow shark...... What have you got against me :)

She died in style, she got beaten up by King Kong, thrown off a tall building when intercepted by the dragon from the hobbit, the dragon set her on fire, but luckily she was dropped into the sea, when her on fire body went out, just when it looked like she may survive, free willy flipped her into the air with his huge tail, not knowing Jack Sparrow and Captain Barbosa were having a ship battle either side of her. While flying through the air, she was unlucky again to be caught in the crossfire and a cannonball hit her in the head. Next thing we know....her body drifts on shore, Tom Hanks has a good meal for a few days.... luckily he found a cooking set in one of those fed ex packages from the plane crash. Poor bloke was alone for a long time on that island. :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lol..^^..syphilis :o
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Was put to sleep - Misunderstood the veterinarian when she asked "Would you like to pet my kitty?"...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    His wife beat the *kitten* out of him ...poor bloke ..never stood a chance
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Death fell in love with her..he said " you're coming with me baby"
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Hahaha :p ....she was doing yard work..using the wood chipper ..bent forward to shove a branch in and a nipple got snagged and dragged her boob first into the chipper .. :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    quesera6 wrote: »
    is chipper some aussie term for your teeth? :D

:D ...she died laughing...
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Fell off the Earth
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Suddenly her nearsightedness was healed with no warning as she was stepping onto a subway platform. Her glasses became blurry and she stepped right off in front of an oncoming train! :grimace:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    A severe and long writers cramp got her