30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    smal48 wrote: »
    I'm doing this now too - did day 3 today. I like the cardio stuff but hate the push-ups, even the modified version. Also don't like the bicycle crunch things, but mainly because I'm not really sure how to do them!
    Feeling great doing it though, looking forward to day 4!
    @smal48 haha I have no idea how to do the bicycle crunches either!! I just try hard to make it look like what they are doing lol!!!

• magdasalcido
    magdasalcido Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    solo tengo los niveles 1 y 2 no he podido hacerme del 3
  • magdasalcido
    magdasalcido Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    yo quiero iniciar mañana mismo aun se puede entrar al grupo?
  • mektek28
    mektek28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also, level 1 day 6 done! I've already started to have way more energy throughout the day thanks to this. Even PMS fatigue is barely noticeable. :relieved: It's like therapy!

I concur. I am at level 1 day 3 and I already feel great. I am very sore and the round 3 side lunges shoulder raises always kill me, but for a 20 kin workout I just suck it up. :wink:
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Finished day 10. Can't believe I'm 1/3 done! I'm feeling ready for level 2. Level 1 actually became quite easy for me these last few days. So happy! :smiley:
  • Laney293
    Laney293 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm thrilled to report that I put on a skirt today that normally feels like it's cutting off my circulation around the waist. It's a teeny weeny bit looser. All those jumping jacks are working
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Laney293 wrote: »
    Thanks! I'm thrilled to report that I put on a skirt today that normally feels like it's cutting off my circulation around the waist. It's a teeny weeny bit looser. All those jumping jacks are working
    @Laney293 that's great!!! Progress at it's best!!
    Are you taking measurements?
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Level 1, Day 9 done!!
    I took some measurements before starting but I'm not sure how accurate they are (I followed a picture for guidelines on how to measure).
    I measured my thighs today, 1.5 inches gone!!! Hoping it's right lol!!! Sooo wishing I took before and afters!!
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    ToM kicking my *kitten* hard today. I'm going to have to skip the workout lest my uterus fall out. :dizzy: Hopefully I'll be able to continue tomorrow!
    And @Katie_Y89, that's brilliant! :smiley:
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! It was tough but I think the modified press ups are getting slightly easier! If I can do some real press ups by the end of the 30 days I'll be really happy!
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    Level 1, Day 9 done!!
    I took some measurements before starting but I'm not sure how accurate they are (I followed a picture for guidelines on how to measure).
    I measured my thighs today, 1.5 inches gone!!! Hoping it's right lol!!! Sooo wishing I took before and afters!!
    That's amazing :) I need to take measurements too. I think I've lost a pound already but it might just be because I weighed myself before breakfast!
  • janinewondermum
    janinewondermum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 9 done!!

That's amazing! Helps you to keep going when it feels hard work (more than normal lol)!

• Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10!

Staying on Level 1 for at least a few more days.
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Finished level 1 yesterday and (sleep permitting) will begin level 2 tomorrow!

Keep going and stay strong everyone!!!
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 13 done! Keep trucking along. I've never completely finished 30DS in the past when I have tried to do it. This time around I'm going for the full 30!! Don't give up everyone!
  • GreenIceFloes
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ToM's eased off and I'm back. :lol:

Level 1 day 9 done!
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I skipped about 4 days so I'm finishing my last day of Level 1 today- I'm psyched. I'm also giving up alcohol so that should help with results.
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Great to see everyone at it!!

I have to take a break from 30 DS for a short bit :( I slipped and fell on my knee yesterday at a store so I'm not going to work out for a few days, maybe not even til next Monday.
    So I am considering starting from the very beginning lol!!! Or doing level 2 and level 3 for 15 days each. Still undecided!
  • GreenIceFloes
    Options
    Great to see everyone at it!!

I have to take a break from 30 DS for a short bit :( I slipped and fell on my knee yesterday at a store so I'm not going to work out for a few days, maybe not even til next Monday.
    So I am considering starting from the very beginning lol!!! Or doing level 2 and level 3 for 15 days each. Still undecided!

Feel better! :frowning:
  • AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I finally re-started this morning, this time using my bike on the trainer for cardio. Still hard but not painful! I have to change the tension of the trainer so I can work a little bit harder on the cardio....since I can't work out in my bike shoes, I can really stand up and "sprint" to get a really intense burst of cardio, so I need more tension.

So, Day 1 (again) done.