Tell me your darkest secret. You know you want to get it out of your chest lol

Options
123457»

Replies

• ryanflebbe
    ryanflebbe Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nobody on this board knows me so everything is a secret, but I don't have any good, interesting, funny ones. A year ago my friend died suddenly and some dark secrets came out afterwards. Since then I've tried to eliminate the few I had. I probably still have some I'm overlooking.
  • nafisa7378
    nafisa7378 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I made out with my boyfriend's elder brother once.It was just the heat of the moment and I still feel terrible.:|
  • Spradzilla
    Spradzilla Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When I moved into my first apartment with a friend I secretly tossed a double headed coin so I'd 'win' the bigger room! I've never told anyone.... Oh the shame, but I wanted the bigger room damn it.
    When I moved into my first apartment with a friend I secretly tossed a double headed coin so I'd 'win' the bigger room! I've never told anyone.... Oh the shame, but I wanted the bigger room damn it.

• Spradzilla
    Spradzilla Posts: 7 Member
    Options

That is awesome!! You got that bigger room for sure!! LOVE IT!
  • Aladdin111
    Aladdin111 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    nafisa7378 wrote: »
    I made out with my boyfriend's elder brother once.It was just the heat of the moment and I still feel terrible.:|
    Oooooo...now that's very naughty..lol
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    nafisa7378 wrote: »

Ouch.
  • rselby98
    rselby98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have an alternate personality named L, and have a constant fear that I'm insane and people just play me off like I'm kidding...
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    rselby98 wrote: »
    I have an alternate personality named L, and have a constant fear that I'm insane and people just play me off like I'm kidding...

Do you also see random shinigami hovering in your vicinity?