Tell me your darkest secret. You know you want to get it out of your chest lol

Options

Replies

• Aladdin111
    Aladdin111 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm frustrated by going round in circles with my diet and reading others doing the same...

I need to man up and crack on!
    I find if you truly understand how the body works and about fats,carbs,proteins and how they actually work in the body and each of their purpose. I promise you that food management will just come naturally. You'll tell yourself WoW why didn't I know about this before. Take some time to educate yourself and it'll pay off in the long run. Good luck!
  • Aladdin111
    Options
    hdatres wrote: »
    My two adult sep-sons ( age 20 and 24) (both are six-foot tall and about 300 pounds )are so lazy and disrespectful of me. They are also sissies when it comes the bugs. So when they weren't home I took a little bit of sugar and sprinkle it in their bedroom so they got ants. They totally freaked out about it!!!! And they made their dad spray the room down before they slept in it that night. I acted just as surprised as everyone else but inside I was laughing.
    Haha nice! I would do that everyday if I were you. And tell them they need to start cleaning so it stops happening lol! Or better off spray their *kitten* so they can leave instead of the poor ants lol!

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    My two adult sep-sons ( age 20 and 24) (both are six-foot tall and about 300 pounds )are so lazy and disrespectful of me. They are also sissies when it comes the bugs. So when they weren't home I took a little bit of sugar and sprinkle it in their bedroom so they got ants. They totally freaked out about it!!!! And they made their dad spray the room down before they slept in it that night. I acted just as surprised as everyone else but inside I was laughing.

Two boys over 20 living at home and crying for their daddy to save them from ants..? Wow..just..wow.
  • Aladdin111
    Options
    Haha it's funny how this App corrects foul language. My comment above was correct to "spray their kitten" lol! It had said "spray their a.." Fill in the blanks lol!
  • Fernando618G
    Fernando618G Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Aladdin111 wrote: »
    im absolutely terrified of heights, i cant even look over the rail at a mall w/out my palms getting sweaty >.<

I guess all that sweating from heights has helped you shed a lot of fat and ripped lol!

Lmfao, i guess you'd a valid point sir
  • TabithaCheesecake
    TabithaCheesecake Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    When I moved into my first apartment with a friend I secretly tossed a double headed coin so I'd 'win' the bigger room! I've never told anyone.... Oh the shame, but I wanted the bigger room damn it.
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options

Two boys over 20 living at home and crying for their daddy to save them from ants..? Wow..just..wow.

True story
  • Fernando618G
    Options

True story

oooooohhh myyy hilarious! thank you for making my night
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    mamajkeach wrote: »
    I get a rush when I see someone pop a zit. Freaking gross and weird, I know!

Me too! Drives dh crazy, but i watch popping videos on youtube regularly.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    im absolutely terrified of heights, i cant even look over the rail at a mall w/out my palms getting sweaty >.<

I don't believe that anyone is actually afraid of heights, I believe that they're afraid of the potential fall; from the height. If you were afraid of the height itself, you wouldn't be able to be on a floor that isn't ground level and thus wouldn't need a railing or if the building had a basement, you wouldn't be able to be on a floor; higher than that.
  • Fernando618G
    Options

I don't believe that anyone is actually afraid of heights, I believe that they're afraid of the potential fall; from the height. If you were afraid of the height itself, you wouldn't be able to be on a floor that isn't ground level and thus wouldn't need a railing or if the building had a basement, you wouldn't be able to be on a floor; higher than that.

May have a valid point. still no ma gusta :(
  • Fernando618G
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    mamajkeach wrote: »
    I get a rush when I see someone pop a zit. Freaking gross and weird, I know!

Me too! Drives dh crazy, but i watch popping videos on youtube regularly.

oh my goodness lol!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I've never been secretive because I've never believed that, a secret; could be kept.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I drive about 5 over the speed limit... while listening to the radio
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Currently, it's my darkest secret because I'm standing in my kitchen with the lights shut off trying to avoid eating more chocolate chip cookies for "dinner."
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    i think i might actually be crazy but capable of functioning well enough to fake it

Lol... us too.
  • Aladdin111
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »
    Currently, it's my darkest secret because I'm standing in my kitchen with the lights shut off trying to avoid eating more chocolate chip cookies for "dinner."
    I think it'll be much easier to not buy any chocolate chips cookies lol.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    PLTNM_INC wrote: »
    Little kids, can only handle them in small doses...either super bossy, super sticky, or super annoying. I love holding babies and handing them right back when they get all crabby.

Too funny! I love your honesty. My father in law use to say glad to see em come and glad to see em go. Use to hurt my feelings but now that I'm a grandma I completely understand!
    My dark secret is I put burned out lightbulbs in the regular trash.
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I need to get my back waxed ASAP...
  • justBreathe33
    justBreathe33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I used to starve myself at work so people wouldn't watch me eat :(:o