Replies

• PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I hate people. Lol
  • vlujan252014
    vlujan252014 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The human race is such a disappointment.
  • mamajkeach
    mamajkeach Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I get a rush when I see someone pop a zit. Freaking gross and weird, I know!
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I hate people. Lol

You stole mine
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I... eat lots of carbs... daily. ;)
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    I smoke a lot of hookah, like im doing right now.....then i turn around and tell people who smoke cigarettes that they need to stop cus its disgusting, im a hypocrite...yes i am.
  • Aladdin111
    Aladdin111 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The human race is such a disappointment.
    I don't believe we are disappointing. I just think we focus mostly on the negative stuff in the World and not the positive. If you count the World population and all the negative stuff. I think the negative would be a small population. Focus more on the positive. But I know what you mean.
  • Aladdin111
    Options
    I smoke a lot of hookah, like im doing right now.....then i turn around and tell people who smoke cigarettes that they need to stop cus its disgusting, im a hypocrite...yes i am.
    Glad you got that out of your chest lol!
  • Aladdin111
    Options
    mamajkeach wrote: »

Haha ya that's is pretty gross!
  • Aladdin111
    Options
    quesera6 wrote: »
    i accidently on purpose get nutella on my fingers when im making something for my son with it :persevere:
    Lol so you can somehow convince yourself that you didn't want to eat but you didn't want to waste it either right?

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Aladdin111 wrote: »
    Glad you got that out of your chest lol!

LOL right ooo man i feel so much better, less Hypocrite than ever.
  • mtoneff
    mtoneff Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Aladdin111 wrote: »
    i accidently on purpose get nutella on my fingers when im making something for my son with it :persevere:
    Lol so you can somehow convince yourself that you didn't want to eat but you didn't want to waste it either right?

nooooooo i dont eat it.. just lick it a little to taste it :p

Ahem! i mean to clean it off my fingers!!! o:)

• mtoneff
    mtoneff Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    !!!
  • Fernando618G
    Fernando618G Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    mamajkeach wrote: »

thats the rawest probably most truthful thing i ever heard, lol.
  • Fernando618G
    Fernando618G Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    im absolutely terrified of heights, i cant even look over the rail at a mall w/out my palms getting sweaty >.<
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I eat salad with my fingers when I drive. Actually, if I'm on a turnpike or interstate I guess it's not much of a sexret.
  • Aladdin111
    Options
    im absolutely terrified of heights, i cant even look over the rail at a mall w/out my palms getting sweaty >.<

I guess all that sweating from heights has helped you shed a lot of fat and ripped lol!
  • Aladdin111
    Options
    drgmac wrote: »
    I eat salad with my fingers when I drive. Actually, if I'm on a turnpike or interstate I guess it's not much of a sexret.
    Common just tell us what you really wanted to tell us. Your just warming up lol.