Look But Don't Touch

Options
13»

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    tony56pr wrote: »
    Jealousy comes from insecurity, I'm secure and it does not make me jealous, I tease her about it in fact (just like she teases me in return). However I have been in a relationship were I was not secure and it did make me jealous when my ex-wife commented about another man. It has to do with how secure one is (I'm also 10 years older, perhaps that makes more security)

This is the honesty I was looking for from a man's point of view
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    I doubt you'll find anyone (if they are truly being honest) of not having a FANTASY FLING in their mind with someone other than their SO.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • MasterBroshi
    MasterBroshi Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Jealousy comes from insecurity, I'm secure and it does not make me jealous, I tease her about it in fact (just like she teases me in return). However I have been in a relationship were I was not secure and it did make me jealous when my ex-wife commented about another man. It has to do with how secure one is (I'm also 10 years older, perhaps that makes more security)

All of this is true, but I think it also depends on how much the significant other is commenting as well. If he/she keeps going on and on, then it can become an annoyance.
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

All of this is true, but I think it also depends on how much the significant other is commenting as well. If he/she keeps going on and on, then it can become an annoyance.

Oh yes, very true
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I doubt you'll find anyone (if they are truly being honest) of not having a FANTASY FLING in their mind with someone other than their SO.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Thanks for the honesty