Was your lunch healthy?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Broke my daily fast at 2pm with double chocolate almond ice cream, on a sugar cone :p I did have to walk a mile each way to the ice cream shop, so I think that makes it healthy right? It's been one of those days lol.
  • tcbutler8627
    tcbutler8627 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Had my standard beef jerky, fruit(banana today), and greek yogurt(Chobani Coconut Blend today).
  • CynderJenn
    CynderJenn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It depends on how you look at it. Today was two slices of pizza (work lunch) with spinach, feta and 1/2 an avocado. The old me would have had four slices of pizza.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Cheetos and watermelon. Made me happy. :)
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Not really.

Morningstar veggie patty on a 100 cal thin bagel along with a slice of American cheese and yellow mustard. Side of low-fat Pringles. Diet Pepsi.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yup. Included Doritos, Oreos, veggies, and hit my macro and caloric target.
  • Michaelacdavis
    Michaelacdavis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Had leftovers from dinner last night, quinoa, bell peppers, small quartered potatoes with a little salt and pepper. Put the recipe in MFP and it's less than 400 cal per serving and really fills me up! Had some snacking veg on the side and a boiled egg cause they are delish. I think I did pretty good!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Yes it was. I had homemade chicken chili with kidney beans, cottage cheese with blueberries.
  • johnlockjamie
    johnlockjamie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I guess. I had one boiled egg. Saving up for dinner which I think is buffet hotpot :p
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Not really , mac N cheese with broccoli and spinach with chicken

Maybe somebody can tell me what they think
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Did it fit within your calories for the day/week? Did you enjoy it?
    It had protein/fat/carbs and some food micronutrients.

Why wouldn't it be healthy?
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and spinach with bread (the Indian food version of that, anyway). Pretty healthy and absolutely delicious :relieved:
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well that depends on what "healthy" is. If it's rabbit food, then no. I'm not really a veggie person. But to me, my lunch (a McAlisters Sweet Chipotle Chicken with cheese sandwich and a few plain tortilla chips with a fourth of the chicken tortilla soup cup) was healthy since it fits in my calorie and macro/micro goals

Edit: forgot to mention I only ate half of the sandwich. I'll have the other half tomorrow for lunch
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Did it fit within your calories for the day/week? Did you enjoy it?
    It had protein/fat/carbs and some food micronutrients.

Why wouldn't it be healthy?

Yes and yes
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Healthy today
    cremini mushrooms, spinach and shrimp
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I made a veggie pizza with a Flatout as the crust. I consider it healthy.
  • laurenpjokl
    laurenpjokl Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Poached egg on two slices of danish bread with margarine, plus a Clementine.

Would have been better with wholemeal bread, but since I have sandwiches every week day, I find it much easier to stay within my goals if I buy the low cal danish stuff.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Nope, I had my very first Diary Queen blizzard today (for real).. Oh my gosh!

I did run 10 miles this morning and my husband and I split one.. I must have lived on the moon before today. It really does not fit in my calories, but the running will keep me in maintenance today.
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I think so, chopped salad, 4 slices bacon, 1/2 sprouted bagel with butter, and I'm considering a protein drink, or maybe lentils, not sure which yet.....what do you think?
  • AdrianChr92
    AdrianChr92 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I ate a shawarma for breakfast and lunch today. I even got mayo. And I ate McDonalds for dinner.

I regret nothing