weight loss pills suggestions??

Options

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    So after two pages of facts, you are still considering wasting your money? LOL, too funny!
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Just because pills are labeled as having "all natural ingredients" does not mean they are not dangerous. The FDA does not regulate these types of pills so there is no guarantee that what is says on the labels are what is actually in the pills. Plus, there are some natural and herbal ingredients in diet pills that can actually be potentially dangerous to your health.
  • jandsstevenson887
    jandsstevenson887 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Health stores do not guarantee safe but it seems like you don't really care at this point
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for a hunger suppressant, DayQuil LiquiCaps always killed my appetite whenever I took it.

The hell????.......
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    The only pills I've considered are ones that are all natural ingredients, so I doubt they would be dangerous. And I'd only buy from Holland and bar rat (which is a health store)

List the ingredients? .... perhaps we can assist further.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    The only pills I've considered are ones that are all natural ingredients, so I doubt they would be dangerous. And I'd only buy from Holland and bar rat (which is a health store)

Natural does not equal healthy or safe.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options

Anything that has a medical effect is going to have side effects. It doesn't matter one bit if it's natural.
  • Acacia_Evers
    Acacia_Evers Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I think it's a little clear that they're going to get pills despite what the masses say...

You are free to try them and throw your money away as you like. You work for it, you can spend it however you please. But the one true and tried way to lose weight is to burn more than you eat.
  • sammiewammie444
    sammiewammie444 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    astrampe wrote: »
    So after two pages of facts, you are still considering wasting your money? LOL, too funny!

i dont see any "facts" with any proof here. and i havent said im still going to buy any, i have only considered them. so keep your comments to yourself
  • sammiewammie444
    Options
  • sammiewammie444
    Options
    i was also considering the bootea teatox which has some health benefits http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/bootea-teatox-60035242
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options

Here are a few "all natural" things: lead, arsenic, mercury, cyanide, poisonous mushroom, hemlock, cobra venom, poison ivy.....the list of "natural" things that are dangerous is long.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    i was also considering the bootea teatox which has some health benefits http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/bootea-teatox-60035242

If I'm not mistaken, teatox removes water weight by giving you diarrhea. Not completely sure, though.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

The bootea teatox is a senna-based tea, which is a natural laxative. It might make you lose some weight if you're constipated, but it will just be water and waste. It won't help you burn fat or rid your body of anything it can't remove naturally.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

i dont see any "facts" with any proof here. and i havent said im still going to buy any, i have only considered them. so keep your comments to yourself

You asked for peoples opinions ......... they have given them... So if you want people to keep their comments to themselves why post the thread
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    what are these pills made for then?
    if nobody has anything positive to say, then dont say anything at all. i didnt come on here for an argument!

Maybe the problem is in the "weight loss pill" phrase?
    What type of products are you looking for? I'm using supplements, such as CLA, inulin, PhD series for women, I take them with exercise and sticking to my diet.

There's plenty of products for water retention as well, however they work just as good as natural products and only if you have underlying problem with water retention. Maybe your diet isn't fiber-rich that can slow your weight loss as well... natural capsaicin? Boosts fat burning as well.
    There's plenty to say and plenty to nag about when someone asks about weight loss pill.

If only that was so easy ;)

Have a lovely day ahead

yes maybe i should have phrased it better. but still, no need for people to talk to me the way that they did. what im after is something that could help with my metabolism, or something that could curb my appetite. like others are making out, im not after a magic pill lol

Finding out what foods satiate me and focusing on them curbed my appetite: http://www.nutrition.org.uk/healthyliving/fuller/understanding-satiety-feeling-full-after-a-meal.html

Exercise boosts my metabolism.
  • eeejer
    eeejer Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    caffeine pills work great.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    eeejer wrote: »
    caffeine pills work great.

A cup of coffee is likely cheaper.
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options

Natural does not equal healthy or safe.

Hemlock is natural...

• sammiewammie444
    Options

You asked for peoples opinions ......... they have given them... So if you want people to keep their comments to themselves why post the thread

i asked for suggestions on which pills work. i didnt ask for snarky comments!